Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen:|: What Uncle wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks went by since Eren confessed to Levi. Eren still found it ridiculous that he wanted nothing to do with this man in the beginning and now he wants everything from said male. As of now the two were cuddling in Levi's king size bed, soft snores filled the room along with quiet breathing. Eren smirked and looked to the Alpha next to him , moving his tan hand to caress his cheek. It's been a while since the two slept in the same together, mainly because Levi was busy or Eren was with Petra. It was quiet frustrating for the two. As the minutes went by of Eren just staring at Levi lovingly and him playing with his black locks that needed to be trimmed, the other male finally stirred away.

"Mmm... G'mornin..." Levi whispered with his eyes still closed, a soft smile present on his face. "How long have you been awake?"

Eren smiled widely, his big green eyes holding love and admiration for his soon to be king. "About thirty minutes, and good Morning, love."

Levi's eyes finally opened and he leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Eren's lips. Once the two pulled away, blue-silver eyes met emerald green. "I love you..." the two whispered at the same time, causing them both to laugh quietly. Before the two can continue, a loud knock echoed throughout the room.

"You're majesty! King Kenny wants to see you in the throne room immediately, he said it's important!"

Levi sighed softly, giving Eren one more kiss. It was soft and passionately but lasted more then a couple seconds. Once he pulled away he got out of bed stretched. "Understood. You are dismissed." The raven said as he went to his closet to get his clothes.

As Levi was finishing getting dressed, two arms wrapped around his waist and soft kisses were being pressed to his exposed shoulder and neck. "What do you think your uncle wants now?" He murmured.

Levi shrug his shoulders and leaned back into Eren. He loved it when Eren was all cuddly and lovey-dovey with him. It made his heart race and his stomach do flips. "Probably something stupid, just like him." He growled childishly, causing the brown haired boy to laugh.

"Stop being a child. Soon enough you will be king and you won't have to listen to your uncle." Eren whispered softly, unwrapping his arms from Levi's waist. "Now go, before your uncle gets mad."

With that being said, Levi turned around and pecked his lovers lips before leaving. He walked in long strides to the throne room, the two big wooden doors opened for him and he was met with his uncle and Petra.

"Glad you could join, we have somethings to discuss." Kenny said sternly as Levi walked closer.

"And why is Petra here?" Levi asked.

"This about the both of you, you two will-" before he could finish, Eren ran in and stood next to his princess. Petra smiled happily at Eren, and Eren returned it.

"Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted by this servant." Kenny spat, sending a glare to Eren, causing said male to flinch and look away mumbling a small 'Sorry your highness'

Levi growled at the choice of word but kept himself calm. "You And Petra will mate tonight." Kenny bluntly stated, causing the two males to freeze and Eren to bite his lip to not say anything. Petra seemed to not like it at all but she didn't show it.

"Pardon me?" Levi said coldly. "No offense to Petra, she is a lovely women and my wife. But don't you think it's a little to soon?"

Petra nodded and shifted on her feet. "Of course not!" Kenny exclaimed. "It's been almost three months since you guys got married! You should've mated when the wedding ceremony was over!"

Everyone was silent and Eren cleared his throat. Levi glanced at him and frowned, seeing his sad filled face and wanted to go over and kiss him, hug him and so much more.

"No objections! It will happen tonight! You are excused."

_________________________

Currently Levi was trying to calm down Eren, said male wasn't to happy about the situation and was trying to go somewhere else.

"Eren! Please!" Levi whined and grabbed Eren's wrist. "I have no choice!" He protested and gave Eren the puppy dog eyes.

"Yes you did! You could just say you have a mate, which is me!" Eren yelled back.

Levi froze and looked down. "You know I can't Eren... I wish I could tell everyone that we are together. But I can't until I'm king... "

"Will it ruin your reputation if you are with me?" Eren asked sadly which followed by a quick shake of Levi's head.

"I don't care about my reputation. I could care less about it." He said quickly.

"Then why."

"Because... My uncle would hurt you... I don't want that... I love you... and I want you to know that."

Eren nodded and hugged Levi tightly. "I love you too..." He murmured and gripped his shirt.

________________________

Levi and Petra were currently in Levi's room. Petra smiled a bit as she smelt Eren's scent. "I knew it." She said happily.

"Wh-what?" Levi asked worriedly, he thought he got rid of Eren's scent.

"You and Eren are together." She turned and looked at Levi happily.

"N-No we aren't." Levi mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"Yes you are, the way you two look at each other and the way you act when you think I'm not around. It's quiet amusing." She said with a chuckle and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Wait. You aren't mad?"

"Of course not, you can't control who you're mate is. I have my own mate back at the castle."

Levi stared at her with wide eyes and he sat next to her. "So we aren't doing this?" He asked with hope in his voice.

The strawberry blonde shook her head and smiled.

"We can be married and rule this kingdom together, but we don't need to mate."

Levi smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you."

_________________________

Unedited:
Sorry for the late chapter;-; I hope this made up for it though. This book is becoming so popular and I want to say thank you! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book! Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Levi~