Chapter 3

Chapter three:|: Meeting the princess.

Eren looked at the people that stood before him, The king and a couple of the servants.

"Ah! Princess! How are you? I'm sorry my Nephew slept in late he should be he-"

"Tch. Shut it old man. I'm here." The raven said as he walked out, fixing his clothes slightly. Eren's eyes barely looked at the Alpha, Eren could care less about the prince he was here for his princess only.

On the other hand once Eren's scent hit Levi's nose he immediately wanted to get the omega in his bed. The scent of the ocean and something tropical made him lose his mind.

The raven cleared his throat and walked up to Petra, taking her hand and kissing it but keeping his gaze on the brown haired boy.

"Nice to meet you Princess." Levi said in a low voice and stood straight up, looking at the strawberry blonde in front of him.

"It's a pleasure." She giggled quietly and sent a small smile and tugged at Eren's arm, pulling him next to her. "This is my servant Eren, Eren this is Prince Levi."

Levi smirked slightly. 'Eren... What a gorgeous name.' The alpha thought, he quickly shook his head and stuck his hand out for The omega to shake.

"Nice to meet you Bright Eyes." Eren looked up to the raven with a face of confusion.

"My names Eren. I'd prefer if you call me by my name." The teen spat slightly.

"Eren!?" Petra screamed in a high pitched voice, Levi cringed and backed up a bit.

"I'm sorry princess." Eren bowed and when Petra started walking, both boys followed behind her. The omega not showing interest into the alpha at all. Seeing Eren not give into him made Levi a bit frustrated.

'How do I not have any effect on this brat? I don't know what's got me hooked to this kid so fast but I want him now.' Levi's alpha side was slowly coming undone and he wanted to mark the boy now in front of everyone. The raven sighed loudly and looked in front of him, Kenny suddenly walked in front of Levi, making him bump into his chest.

"Show Eren his room." He ordered.

"Get one of the servants to do it." Levi spat at him.

"I said. Show. Eren. To. His. Room." The tension in the room suddenly became thick, like all hell was going to break loose. "Now."

"No." The alpha said sternly, looking bored.

"Do you really want to challenge me right now?" The king said his voice becoming louder.

Levi's scent suddenly change, letting everyone know he was getting angry.

"I will make you drop to your knees for me in a second old man. I will make you bow to me."

Everyone stood watching, not knowing what to do. Eren's eyes had widen, he had never met an alpha let alone seen two go at it.

The two growled at each other, waiting for one of them to make a move.

"Boys! No need to fight! Levi, please be a dear and show Eren to his room." Petra said calmly.

Levi growled and started walking to Eren's room. It was quiet and It made Eren uncomfortable, extremely uncomfortable. Once they reached the room Levi leaned on the wall. "This is your room, go have a fucking blast." He said blankly.

Eren gave the prince a scowl.
"What a nice way to treat your guest." He said sarcastically.

Levi rolled his eyes and started to walk away, wanting to get away from that delicious scent.

"Oh and Eren. Please take something to suppress that scent of yours. If you need pills just come to me."

The brunette blushed a bright red and subconsciously brought his hand to his scent gland, rubbing it slightly. He slowly nodded and quickly walked into his room, letting out a huff as he shut the door.

"Pills? I've never had to take pills before..." The boy mumbled to himself.

'Maybe because I haven't had my heat yet...'
**In my Version an omegas scent is stronger when that haven't experienced their first heat and when they are in heat.**

To be continued...
Y'all school is so stressful I literally have two AP classes and three honor classes. I have so much homework. Some one save me.

~Shiro<3