Chapter 5

Chapter five:|: Desires

Levi growled as he sat on the other side of Eren's door. Eren's scent becoming unbearable and becoming the Alpha's desire.

Small moans and pants echoed throughout the hall. Little 'ah~'s', 'Nngh~'s' and small submissive growls left his mouth along with a couple whines.

"What's wrong with him?!" Petra screamed, which made Levi jump to his feet in a matter of seconds. It was until he stood up that he realized that he was semi hard and his scent changed to let everyone know that he was aroused.

Lucky enough for Petra she was so worried about Eren that she didn't even take notice to Levi.

"He's in heat." The Alpha's voice was deeper and huskier than he would've liked.

"Let me see him."

Levi growled possessively and stood in front of the door.

"He doesn't want to see anyone right now."

Silence became evident between the two, other than the lewd noises leaving Eren's mouth. Levi bit his lip and held onto the door knob.

"Okay... I'll be back later." The strawberry blonde kissed the ravens cheek and quickly made her way down the hall.

After she was out of sight, Levi's eyes narrowed and he basically kicked the door open. The brunette flinched and curled into a slight ball. Levi closed the door and locked it, quickly making his way to the omega.

"H-hey wh-" Eren was cut off when the Alpha pinned him to the bed, pinning his hands to the bed.

"So naughty~ making lewd noises like this. And you expect me not to do anything to you." Levi leaned to the scent gland on Eren's neck and licked it softly.

Eren moaned quietly and he struggled very weakly.

"G-get o-off- Ah~!" Levi's hips grounded in to the younger boy, cutting Eren off.

Eren finally recollected him self, well he tried his best and pushed the Alpha off of him and he fell to the ground. Levi growled and looked at the boy withering and whining.

"G-get -Nngh~ Get out!" Eren yelled.

The Alpha looked at the teenager with dominance, which made the brunette want to submit to him.

"I- I said g-"

"Shut up." Levi growled.

The omega shut his mouth and looked at the wall panting. Levi stood up and grabbed Eren's legs, pulling him into his lap. The younger wined and squirmed.

"If you let me mate and claim you, you'll be better by tomorrow~" Levi whispered in his ear, nibbling on it softly.

"Ah~ L-Levi~" Eren bit his lip and continued to resist the Alpha hovering over him.

"Let me help you my little omega~"

His slender pale fingers slid down his chest and groped his hard cock through his pants. The brunette moaned and moved his hips, but shook his head.

"N-No..." Eren whined and tried to free himself from under the delicious smelling Alpha above him.

"Please Eren~ You want me to help you don't you~? You're body is practically begging for me to fuck you till you faint~"

"Mmnh~ Levi~"

"Is that a yes~?"

"Y-yes~ Fuck me please~"

To be continued...
So this book is going to have a lot of smut in it. Biiig warning.

-Shiro <3