Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Rut

It's been about two weeks since Eren left. Levi and Petra got married, now they were suppose to have kids so when they were old enough one of them could take Levi's soon to be spot as king. Every time Petra or Kenny brought up kids or mating, Levi would scowl in disgust. Even though he knew he would go into rut soon, he would rather die then mate with anyone other than Eren. Petra does leave to go visit Eren and to visit her home, but comes back the next day. Levi made sure that the maids don't wash Eren's sheets and Levi had one of his shirts that he forgot to help him or try to help get through his rut.

"L-Levi?" Petra asked, taking in a breath of Levi's scent.

"What?" He said in annoyed voice.

"I-I- y-you-"

"Spit it out." He growled, suddenly a heat washed over him and he gasped gripping his seat.

"Are you okay?" She suddenly asked with concern.

"I'm fine..." Levi started to pant slightly and got up abruptly and headed out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't follow me and leave me alone."

Without another word, Levi bolted to Eren's room and Eren's scent flooded his nostrils. It felt like his scent was wrapping around him and Levi groaned quietly, wobbly walking over to bed. He pulled the pillow to his face and inhaled the scent, moaning into the pillow.

"Eren..." he whispered, as his pants got tighter. He laid down in the bed, kicking his pants off and stuffing his nose into the blankets. Levi's slender hand traveled down his body and he started to rub himself through his boxers slowly. He groaned and rubbed harder while he shut his eyes tightly.

Once he realized that this wasn't enough, he took his boxers off and wrapped his hand around his hard on and gasped at the sudden skin to skin contact.

"Eren... Nngh~" He moaned again, tightening his grip around his dick to make it feel like he was inside the omega. Levi slowly started to move his hand up and down, stroking himself making him grunt quietly.

His hips started to thrust into his hand, and he started to move his hand faster. The raven started to moan louder and he used his free hand to rip his shirt off, throwing it to the floor.

"Eren~!" Levi moaned loudly, he could feel himself close, but he couldn't cum. He growled in frustration and gripped the sheets.

Levi knew he couldn't cum with just this, but he sure as hell was going to try.

"F-fuck~ Please~" he moaned when his hand started to get tired. He sighed in anger and frustration.

"Levi?" He heard his servant Hange ask as they knocked on the door. This causing the male to stop immediately and quickly pull his pants on. His breath uneasy and rigid. He swung the door open and leaned in it, his bare chest was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Hange blushed at the sight but didn't mind at all. They looked him up and down and sighed, knowing that he was in rut.

"I need Eren." Levi panted heavily.