Wonder what's going on?

Morior: THE CITY BLOCKS AROUND US HAVE BEEN EVACUATED TEMPORARILY PILOT...
IT IS PROBABLE OUR PRESENCE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

Ok, maybe that's it.

We approached a massive ship in front of the police station and entered from the back, waiting as it immediately took off to our destination.

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY Chibi:

I changed into a dark orange sweatshirt and forest green cargo pants while in the Titan

I changed into a dark orange sweatshirt and forest green cargo pants while in the Titan. As the Bullhead doors opened, Morior and I exited the ship, only to see the school in all of it's glory.

Well that's.....that's something else.

Morior: INDEED IT IS PILOT...
I'LL BE WAITING IN THE HANGAR AWAITING YOUR INSTRUCTIONS...
TILL THEN, I RECOMMEND MAKING SOME FRIENDS.

Dude. We're here to understand this planet, not to make friends.

Morior: I DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LAST STATEMENT PILOT...
PLEASE SPEAK AGAIN.

Oh my god, you're being an ass. Fine. I'll go 'make some friends'. That psychopath outta do.

Morior: MISS RUBY ROSE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT FIRST FRIEND PILOT.

That was a joke.

I disembarked Morior and took off all my equipment, only for him to walk  away from me towards an open hangar. After chasing him down, I grabbed two Hammond P2011 pistols as well as a SMART pistol in case shit went south.

I walked out of the hangar and rolled up the sleeves of the swearshirt, only to see a few punctures where stim were administered on the forearms as well as some burn marks.

Damn. Looks worse than I thought. Whatever.

I walked towards the front of Beacon, standing and watching the other students come in. It was there I noticed the little red one and I'm guessing her friend, having a conversation as I placed my back against an oak tree and listened.

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Ruby: Ohmygosh, Yang! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!

I watched as she ran towards another student, only to be stopped by her friend.

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Sister? Dear god, not another one.

Ruby: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!