72

"Kiss me!"

I groaned as I wrapped my arms around Fergal.

"I'm a little busy here, darling."

Fergal said as he tried to snap Vivianne's onsie. I reached my arms around his and snapped her onsie in place.

"Now you aren't. Kiss me!"

I whined.

"You're such a loser."

Fergal said as he cupped my face and kissed me.

"I know. Now put Vivi in her crib so we can hang out."

I said as I walked out of the nursery and into the bedroom. Fergal came in the room, wrapped his arms around me, and started kissing me. We sat on the bed, kissing each other for a while, before Fergal's phone buzzed.

"Kids are here."

Fergal said as he got off the bed.

"Wait!"

I yelled.

"What?"

"One more kiss."

I whined. Fergal rolled his eyes and smiled before he kissed me again and walked down the stairs. I walked into the nursery and checked on Vivi.

"Hello precious. Wanna go see your brothers and sisters?"

I asked her as I picked her up and carried her downstairs.

"Mommy!"

Brooklyn yelled as I walked into the living room.

"Hey guys."

I said with a smile. I sat on the couch and placed a pillow on my lap so I can hold Vivi and the kids could see her.

"She's looks like you."

Chloe said to me. I smiled as I looked at her.

"She has Daddy's eyes though."

I said as Vivi looked up at us.

"I wish I had pretty blue eyes like hers. Mine are brown and look like crap."

Aria said.

"Aria, you have beautiful brown eyes like your Mom. And a guy is going to be lucky to fall in love with those eyes one day."

Fergal said to her as she sighed.

"Trust me. Your eyes are beautiful, darling. Every part of you is."

I said as I hugged her.

"Thanks Mom."

Aria said with a smile.

"No problem."

I said with a smile. I'm so happy to have my family back under one roof. Now as long as we can all just be one big happy family...