19

"This pregnancy has been hell and It's only been 10 Weeks."

I️ said, wiping my tears as Fergal wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.

"I️ know, love. I️ wish I️ could make everything okay again."

Finn said, kissing my temples.

"It's gonna take a while before anything even begins to be okay. I️ only hope the baby is okay. So much has happened in the past few weeks that I️ worry if the baby is even healthy anymore."

I️ said.

"The baby is gonna be fine, Pam. I️ promise. And if they aren't, we'll take care of them."

Fergal said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Besides we have an ultrasound coming up. And they said they're gonna do all the tests to see if the baby has a mental disorder."

He added.

"Yeah, cause that calms me down."

I️ said sarcastically.

"Sorry, Love. I️ love you."

Fergal said as I️ rested my head on him.

"I️ love you Too. I'm so freaking scared to even be in my own house. Or leave the house."

I️ said.

"I️ wish I️ could make you feel safe again. I️ hate seeing you so upset."

Fergal said.

"The thing is, you can't even begin to help me until you go through the pain I've been through. To have someone come into your house, throw you onto your own bed, to strip you of your own clothes and dignity, and to have someone else forcefully put themselves inside you...it's like nothing else."

I️ said, looking down at the ground. I️ was more than just broken. I️ was...shattered.