70

"There's my precious baby girl."

I smiled as Fergal brought Vivi in the room. He placed her car seat on the bed and I brought it closer to me.

"I think she was anxious to see her Mommy. She wouldn't stop crying for the last hour and now she's finally calm."

Fergal said. I smiled as I unlatched her from her car seat and picked her up.

"You're just a Mama's girl, aren't you Vivi?"

I said as she looked up at me.

"Of course she is. I don't have a bond with her yet."

Fergal said with a sigh. Then I heard a knock on the door. When it opened, my heart dropped.

"Aaron? What are you doing here?"

I asked him.

"I heard you were in the hospital and wanted to check on you. Why the hell is he here? I thought he was out of the picture."

Aaron said as he pointed to Fergal.

"I'll never be out of the damn picture. She's my wife. You blew your shot a hell of a long time ago. She's mine."

Fergal said to Aaron.

"I mean, she wasn't yours a couple hours ago when we were making out on your couch."

Aaron said. I knew Fergal. He was seeing red after that comment. And I was right.

Fergal tackles him to the ground and started hitting him.

"Fergal stop!"

I yelled. I couldn't do anything with Vivi in my arms. Thank god Sami came in the room and Cass and him pulled Aaron and Fergal off each other.

"Are you two fucking insane?!"

I yelled. Then Vivi started crying.

"All Of you should just leave."

I said as I placed Vivi down on the bed.

"Pam-"

Fergal started but I put my hand up.

"I said all of you should leave. Go to the waiting room or something. Just go away so I can calm Vivi down."

I said. They all left as I sighed.

"What are we gonna do, baby girl?"

I asked Vivi as I tried to calm her down. New day, more drama...