130

You know how they say that "if you love something, let it go. If it was ever really yours, it'll come back."? well that's what happened here. but you never even realized it, did you?

"Seth? We need to talk."

I said as I bit my lip. I left Mason and Vivi with Sasha and Sami in case a fight broke out here. Thank god the other kids were still at school.

"What's wrong?"

Seth asked as I sat next to him.

"Listen, I know we agreed on no more babies but...I'm pregnant."

I said. It felt like a huge ton had been lifted on my chest. If only I knew that a Boulder was about to slam me down.

"Get out."

Seth said.

"What?"

"I said get out! I don't want you or this baby or these kids here anymore. You clearly don't listen to what I have to say so leave!"

Seth yelled.

"You think I chose to get pregnant? Why would I put myself through this again?"

"Just get out!"

Seth yelled in my face. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I walked down the stairs and rushed out the door.

25 Minutes Later

He looked at me through the screen door and saw the pain in my eyes. And the tears falling down my cheeks. When he opened the door and stepped out to the porch, I immediately ran from my car into his arms.

"Shhh, it's okay Pam. I got you."

Fergal said as he hugged me.

"He kicked me out because I'm pregnant. And now I can't breathe."

I said as I chocked on my own tears.

"Shh, calm down. You're here. You're back home and safe. I won't even hurt you again. No one will."

Fergal said.

"I'm sorry for all the mean things I've said over the months. I love you, Fergal Devitt."

I sobbed into his shoulder.

"And I love you Pamela Martinez. And you'll be a Devitt again one day. But for now, let's get you calmed down and in the house."

Fergal said as he helped me into the house. We were...back.