56

Fergal's POV

"Hello precious."

I said, looking down at Vivianne. Pam fell asleep right when we got home so it was just Vivi and I.

"You're so cute."

I said as I smiled at her. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes that melted my heart. Pam was right. Her blue eyes really do pierce your heart.

I stared at her for a bit until she started crying. It hurt knowing that I couldn't pick her up.

"Shhh, Viv. We don't wanna wake Mommy up."

I said as I sighed. I rubbed her belly as I tried to calm her down. But there was no use. She wanted held. Something I couldn't do.

I walked into the bedroom and woke Pam up and told her Vivianne was crying. She slowly walked to the nursery that was connected to our room as I sat on the bed.

The tears just started flowing from my eyes and down my cheeks. I felt like such a shit Dad. I had to be selfish and train and I got myself hurt and I can't even hold my own daughter.

I can't help Pam. I can't change Vivi's diaper. I can't feed Vivi. I can't do anything with her. I felt like a shitty Dad and Husband. Pam must be exhausted and in pain and now I couldn't even help her with Vivianne.

I looked down at my arm and sighed.

Selfish, selfish, selfish.

That's all I was.

Selfish.