Chapter 25: Family drama

Mulai dari awal

The other Vikings that accompanied him began protesting out.

"Dragon loving shit!!"

"End this threat so we can go home!"

"You're still useless, how'd you end up being part to these people?"

That was the last straw, Hiccup ignited his sword and twirled in his hand stabbed the Viking who insulted him lastly. That Viking screamed in pain as his organs were being burned from the inside. "Hiccup!!" Stoick breathed out in disbelief, Hiccup drew a dagger and pointed it at Stoick's face and snarled.

"You need to put muzzles on your dogs. I tire of their vile words."

Hiccup twisted the sword in the Vikings gut, making him scream in pure agony. "I'm not useless. I never was. You all didn't give me a chance to prove myself and instead you all beat me down time and time again, but no more." Hiccup pulled his sword out of the Vikings gut and the other Berkians rushed to his aid and covering his wound with bandages.

"You came to me, to my home and you have the audacity to disrespect me?!" Hiccup roared, his swords flame extinguished and he placed it back on his belt. "You come here because you want me to clean up your mess! Your mistake! Now just imagine if you had listened to me before running me out of the village... just imagine the life you could have led with dragons living at our sides, you'd all live in peace." The young man said.

"Really, the only place dragons deserve to be are their heads hanging above our fireplace." Snotlout spoke out with hate, and there was a loud agreement with him from the other Vikings. The Night Furies snarled at Snotlout and his words, Hiccups guards drew weapons, knowing trouble was rising at an alarming rate.

"And the only place you deserve to be is... oh let think, no place I know of would want you." Hiccup snapped at him. Snotlout snarled and pushed through the Berkians to get at him, but Toothless fires a warning shot and that sends Snotlout to the ground and backing away.

"Shut up Snotlout!" Astrid growled and stood next to Hiccup, she gave him a reassuring smile and interlaced her fingers with his, Hiccup nods at her. Fishlegs and the twins stand with Hiccup too, since regaining his trust, the four Berkians have increased their knowledge about dragons and have followed and respected Hiccup as a leader. Asbjorn joined them as well and stood with Hiccup.

"You're fucking joining him?!! He's a traitorous dragon loving butt elf!" Snotlout spat out, Hiccup stepped right in Snotlout's face and shot back. "You're one talk asshat! You are a pathetic, privileged fuck who will lie and cheat to get whatever you want." Hiccup pushed Snotlout hard and got in his face again. "You're not a man. You're an overgrown child, who's too chickenshit to make hard choices." Hiccup pushed him again and he fell down hard.

"Don't touch my son again Useless!" Spitelout got in Hiccup face, he scoffed, turned around and then back fisted his former uncle, the man fell down hard next to his son. "Jorgensons. You people make me sick." Hiccup snarled and then spat in Spitelout's face.

"Hiccup! You're my son! Stop this!" Stoick barked, Hiccup turned around gave Stoick a cold glare. "I am not your fucking SON!!!" Everyone winced at his tone. "A father loves, supports, teaches and encourages their son. All you did was push me away, shunned me and rejected me." Stoick looks away in guilt.

He was right. He wasn't a good father, he didn't give Hiccup a proper chance to prove himself worthy of being heir to the throne.

"Hiccup." He turned to see his mother walk up to him and place a hand on his shoulder. Stoick's eyes nearly popped right out of his sockets, his long lost wife was alive?!! Stoick walked closer, but Valka raised her staff and pointed it at the Berkian Chief.

"V-Valka? You're alive?!" Valka nodded and gave Stoick a gaze that would even intimidate him. "How dare you Stoick. How dare you abandon our son to fifteen years of suffering?" Stoick opened his mouth but no words came out. He was speechless, his wife was alive after all this time.

"Was Berk more important than your own blood?!!" Valka shouted, pressing her staff into Stoick's neck. "Your blood lust for dragons has created a rift between our son!" She gestures to Hiccup who had a stone cold expression on his face. "If all you care about is killing dragons, then you're nothing but a sword that'll kill thousands of beautiful and kind creatures, my husband would've given them a chance if I wasn't taken." Valka removed her staff and walked away.

"Valka!" Stoick ran after her, but was blocked by Black Guards, they had their spears pointed at his chest. "Get out of my way you fools!! I need to speak with my wife!!" Hiccup pushed him back toward his people and shook his head. "See Stoick? You should've made peace with the dragons, then they wouldn't raid you. If you don't, you'll lose not only me for good but mother." Hiccup ordered his guards to stand down and they all walked away.

Astrid and her group of Berkians followed Hiccup, and angry shouts of disapproval, confusion and hate were shot at them.

Stoick shut them up however, he couldn't believe the turn of events, Valka was alive and living in Hiccup's dragon society?! How is she still alive?! He had more questions than answers, but soon enough, he'd get his answers and do everything in his power to restore his family.