😲

I saw you.

It was just an another Sunday. I was at the amusement park with my boyfriend.

We went to the food court to eat something. We finally reached the counter after a long time waiting in a line.

I saw a familiar face in the counter. The boy welcomed us and asked our orders.

I was still staring at the face, that's when his eyes landed on me.

We kept staring at each other until my boyfriend snapped us out.

Me and my boyfriend ordered the food we want and the counter boy took our orders and told us to wait for a while.

After five minutes we got our food. My boyfriend asked me why was I staring at the boy earlier. I said that he looked like my old friend but I was unsure.

I felt my boyfriend get a little jealous of me staring at the boy. So to fix that I dragged him to the Ferris wheel to spend some time with him.

After that my boyfriend left me in my apartment and went towards his home.

After changing clothes and taking a bath, I plopped myself in my bed and thought about the counter boy.

His face, his voice, it all matched you. Did I just saw you after years and years?

Was that really you? If that is you why didn't you call me?

Maybe because you are angry? Or unsure that it was really me?

Because I have a huge difference in my face. Puberty hit me hard. And also I have dyed my hair and now I go to the beauty parlour every month.

But however I still look like the old me. You can identify if you look at me clearly. I'm the beautiful version of old me.

Me being dumb, I forgot to see the name tag. Generally all employee at a food place has a name tag on their shirts. So do I when I am at work.

What if it was really you or just your look alike or what if it was just an illusion?

How am I going to face you after all these years? Will you accept my apology? How will you react after meeting me?

My brain is messed up at this point.

Better to sleep and forget about it.