😄

Maybe good days are coming back.

After the incident you and her ignored eachother. You and me sit together in the school. And in the tuition you started sitting with me lately.

She sits with the boy in the school and she no longer attends tution classes.

It was official that you are single.

So the truth was out. She cheated on you. She was desperate of losing her virginity. You didn't wanted to do it as you both are too young for it. So she lost it with another boy. The boy she kissed in the class. Now she is with that boy.

Honestly that is cheap. I didn't expect this from her. If it was her intention to cheat why was she acting so protective towards you few months back?

Me and you regained our friendship. You also apologized for ignoring me. We are now at the level six or seven in terms of friendship out of ten.

We are close. And I know a lot more about you. However I feel like I am just your friend and will always be.

I never saw that happiness or excitement or nervousness in you when I am with you. But I surely saw that when she was with you.

But atleast we are now close friends. It's better than being almost strangers.

You treat me like a friend. I want you to see me just the way I see you Kim Taehyung.