17//Ready As I'll Ever Be 😅☺️

****Amber's POV****

I closed my diary, finishing up my diary entry for today

I closed my diary, finishing up my diary entry for today. I keep all my thoughts, fears and dreams in this diary. Malik & Jackson already know they're not allowed to look in it. I sometimes write little things to the baby. Sometimes, it helps me prepare for when I will become a mother. I want to be able to answer every question and give the child a better life than I did.

I put my diary down and just stare out the window. The rain stopped but the rain drops were still on the window, it gave New York or better yet, Manhattan, a sort of slow look, I liked it better than usual 'too busy to take a breathe look'

I heard the room door swing open but I didn't look over to see who was walking in. I was too deep in thought to actually care. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Malik, he was looking down at me with that half smile that I knew was because he was concerned.

"You've been in here for 2 hours babe. Are you ok?" Malik asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's been that long?" I asked Malik just nodded. "I didn't realize, I was so busy thinking."

"Well, maybe you need to get out. Wanna go Juliana's or better yet let's go to Sky's Restaurant. Natalie's been trying to get you to come and visit for months. Now you can."

"I don't know, I don't really feel like changing my clothes."

"Just put on some jeans and change your shirt. C'mon It'll be fun. I promise." I turned around to face Malik and I looked up at him. I knew I shouldn't have done that when I saw his puppy dog face. Ugh I hated when he did that.

"Fine, but you need to go get the clothes because I really don't feel like moving. It was supposed to be my lazy day." I replied sighing.

"Ummm, no I'm not good with matching clothes. But I'll get Jackson to do it since he's better at that anyway."

"Fine." I watched Malik leave and I tried to push myself off the rocking chair. This pregnancy was making everything a little more difficult to do. Even the simple things were harder now.

A few seconds later, Malik comes back and hands me some black denim jeans and a baby blue spaghetti strap shirt with a gray pullover sweater. I headed towards the door to see Jackson already waiting with Malik who was grabbing his keys from the table next to the door. When he got to me he intertwined our fingers together and kissed my forehead.

"Ready to go?" He asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied rubbing circles around my swollen belly.

-It's about to get interesting 😂

-Thanks For Reading B x

-Vote/Comment ❤️-Might start to do more Chris Brown POV they seem better tbh

-Vote/Comment ❤️
-Might start to do more Chris Brown POV they seem better tbh.