19//How Could He Do This To Me 🐾👑

Sky and Natalie sat across from me and Malik and Jackson sat at the head of the table, in between Natalie. Sky bought out some of his finest foods. He gave us a variety of different foods from all around the world. From ox blood ate from Korea all the way to his hometown of New Jersey with his grandmother 'secret recipe burgers. He bought out the stew for and burgers

and also other foods like cow nose tacos, lam testicles, stewed squid, pig feet

and also other foods like cow nose tacos, lam testicles, stewed squid, pig feet. I even noticed some African food Jollof Rice

 I even noticed some African food Jollof Rice

etc. The exotic food wasn't something I was really interested in while I was pregnant so I stuck with the simple foods like the secret recipe cheeseburger and sweet potato fries, Jackson tried basically everything and Natalie and Sky had the African Jollof Rice. Malik never came back into the room so I had Sky out some food aside for him.

"So Sky, business is going good I see." I said attempting to start a civil conversation in the room.

"Yeah, no thanks to Natalie." Jackson mumbled while stuffing food down his throat. Natalie smacked the back of Jackson's head and Sky almost snorted his soup out of his nose from laughing so hard.

"Keep talking Jackson and we'll be serving you for dinner next." Natalie said, I believed her, for some reason. Her and Jackson didn't get along as well these past few months. Ever since I introduced Natalie and Jackson to Malik they have both been bickering for no reason.

"That's enough, eat your damn food." I said. I was a little to have children if they were going to end up like these two. I know who to never leave my children alone with now.

"Business is good amazingly. I'm still shocked though. It's amazing how many people actually like eating this type of food." Sky said, answering my previous question. Malik walked back in the door by that time. I just looked at him, sitting on the edge of my seat, just in case he blew up again. When he sat down next to me, he didn't even look at me. A waitress brought out his food, now heated up and he began to eat in silence.

"Hey, Malik, how you been?" Sky asked.

"Alright I guess." Malik replied, looking up from poking his food.

"That's good. How's the bank and everything?" Sky asked probably noticing how Malik was giving me the cold shoulder for no reason.

"Business is good." Malik answered back trying to end the conversation.

"Aren't you excited for this baby?" Sky asked.

"Why would I be?" Malik said coldly. I just stared at him, completely shocked. Why the hell would he say something like that?

"What...?" I said low enough for only him to hear me. I was completely confused right now.

"Oh come on Ambs, that baby isn't mine isn't it." Malik asked, finally turning to look me in the eyes.

"What does it matter?" I said annoyed at the fact he was making a scene once again.

"The fact that it's NOT MINE matters Ambs. You know damn well that no one wants to take care of a baby that's not theirs. And why should I? Why give my life away & raise a child that's not mine.

"Why the hell wouldn't you? You're the one who wanted to be with me. I never told you to stick around. I told you I could raise this baby by my damn self and that's what I was planning on doing."

"You keep saying that Ambs but you wouldn't have. You would have found someone to help you raise that baby. What I don't appreciate is why you won't tell me who the baby's father is."

Loud gasps came from around the table. I looked around the table and saw how everyone was just staring at us. The only people who knew who the father was, was Jackson, Natalie and I. I didn't tell Malik because I thought he would try to find the father and ring his neck for divorcing me during my pregnancy. I turned back to Malik and saw complete anger on his face.

"Who's the father Amb?" I didn't answer. I reached for his hand trying to calm him down. I didn't understand why he was so damn mad for no reason. He pulled his hand away before I could touch it and before I could get into my feelings, I reacted.

"Calm down it's not..."

"Don't tell me to calm down Amber. You won't tell me who the father is for what damn reason? Why are you keeping him a secret? Why can't I know."

"Why are you acting so damn childish. It doesn't matter who the father is now."

"Why the hell not?"

"Because it doesn't."

"That's where your wrong. You need to go find him right now."

"Because I'm leaving, I can't take on this kind of responsibility. I don't have time to be a Dad to YOUR child." I sat there confused. When Malik saw that I wasn't going to say anything else, he got up and walked out the room cussing.

I couldn't breathe properly, everything hurt. I didn't understand why he would all of sudden leave me like this. He didn't have to be with me, he chose to, what caused him to all of a sudden change his mind? Jackson ran after Malik as soon as he left the room. And Sky and Natalie came over to comfort me, Sky looked ready to kill him and him and Natalie were speaking to each other through their eyes as if they all knew this terrible secret.

I didn't really pay much attention to everyone. I just sat there crying silent tears.

After I could control my breathing

After I could control my breathing. I pulled out of Natalie's grasp and tried to run after Malik. I left the room and walked into the hallway. Through my silent tears I could see a couple making out in the hallway. I noticed the love they were showing each other and I walked closer to them, trying to get a better view, following my instincts.

I fell to my knees and cried harder when I saw who they were.

How could he do this to me?

-Thanks ✨💫 for readingggg b
-Im going to start to update more just to lazy and just have no time.
-Please ignore the mistakes xxxx didn't proof read this.