20//WHY THE HELL NOT 💐😪

Why the hell would he do this to me

Why the hell would he do this to me. And with that...... slut. My brain was all foggy, all it was telling me was to go over there and soccer bop both of them in the face. Mailk looked shocked and defeated, as if this wasn't his plan. I cried a little but when the woman turned around and snickered at me, I completely lost it.

I ran to the hoe, knocked her down and beat her in the face with my fist. I couldn't really do more since I was still pregnant, but this slut was going to get her ass whopped. African styleeee. You would have thought she had enough time, but I guess not.

Malik was trying to pull me off

Karrueche and I wasn't having it

Karrueche and I wasn't having it. Karrueche was on the floor begging for me to stop beating her in the face. I guess she takes pride in having a pretty face. She might want to quit that job now and find a new one after I beat this uglay face.

I kept hitting Karrueche in the face while Malik kept trying to push me off. Malik finally pulled me off, only because I was getting tired. I didn't wanna harm the baby because I chose to whoop a ho's ass today. Karrueche just sat there rocking back and forth whilst touching her now broken nose. She has two black eyes and I think I knocked a tooth down her throat.

Amber was tired of every damn person treating her wrong.

I pulled myself out of Malik's hold, his skin touching me sort of burned. I turned around to finally face him. I didn't give a sh*t about how hurt or sad he felt. I wanted my damn answers now!

"What the hell is this!?" I asked gesturing between him and Karrueche.

"I........I'm...." he studdered,

"Helloooo wake that ass up! Don't wait till now to start freezing up on me! You should have thought about that before you got us into this sh*t."

"I'm sorry Ambs! I really wanted to tell you but I couldn't."

"Why couldn't you."

"I just couldn't." Malik said looking towards the floor instead of me.

"Our entire relationship was a goddamn lie and you can't tell me!? What kind of bullsh*t is this!?I asked, I was starting to get pissed.

"I couldn't tell you!!!!"

"WHY THE HELL NOT!?"

"Because I paid him not to......" Karrueche spoke for the first time since her beating. I looked over at her in digust what goes through her head.

"What do you mean "paid." I asked.

"Why would you need to pay him are you sick."

"To keep you away from Chris! After you punched me in the face at Troy's office, and Chris took me home, he dumped me! ME I didn't understand why he would do something so damn stupid but then I figured out that he had feelings for you. So I paid Malik over here to keep you in New York while I tried to get Chris's mind off of you! But he's been hooked on you since forever." Karrueche said with her strong vietnamese accent while trying to stand up.

"I don't give a f*ck bout Chris's affections. I was still upset that Malik was paid to be with me. Who the hell does that!?

Instead of answering her dumb ass. I walked over to Malik smiling from ear to ear and then without hesitation I kicked him where the sun don't shine. But not before passing Karrueche and soccer bopping her in the damn face again. If she had any hopes for a quick recovery with her broken nose, she should give that up now because I just broke it some more.

I walked out the front of the door and hailed a taxi. I'm done with everyone and their bullsh*t!!

Favorite Part: When Amber hit Malik where the sun don't shine 😂Chris is coming yoooo

Chris is coming yoooo.....
Karrueche's a bit cray cray iwel 😂😂😂

Yooo buh Thanks For Reading Boo ❤️❤️