•7//Snackk 👅😜

Amber Kimberly Rose 🌹✨👀

As I watched Chris have a mental fight with himself over whoever was waiting for him inside the office, I too had a million thoughts running through my head

Chris gripped my hand and gave a light squeeze before turning to me and looking completely horrified. I didn't know what his deal was but whoever was waiting for him inside that office had to have a hold on him because he was acting like he was scared of her. Maybe it's his mother?? I asked myself. No no it can't be that I shook that thought because the hoe (secretary) said it was Chris's wife. Dafuq?

Chris guided me towards the office doors of who I assumed was his lawyer friend.... Chris knocked twice on the door and waited. I noticed his eyes were a little glazed over and there was a tick in his jaw, what I assumed was fear earlier coming from him has finally turned into anger. Whoever was waiting was about to get the shock of their lives.

The door opened revealing a God of a man. He had a high top fade. His eyes were dark brown his lips were bright pink and he had a black Armani suit. If I described him more we'd be here all day.

If Chris would have never said this a lawyer standing in front of me, I would have guessed he was a model or better yet a Greek God

If Chris would have never said this a lawyer standing in front of me, I would have guessed he was a model or better yet a Greek God. I could make out a well built body underneath his suit. I looked him over a little more And couldn't help the many nasty thoughts that were running through my head. Oh the things I could do with this peng ting and I almost started drooling before Chris interrupted he cleared his throat.

"Amber....go inside the door." Chris snapped with clenched teeth. I did as he said and yanked his hand out of mine after he entered the room behind me. I watched as he went leaned on a wall inside the office. He pulled out what looked like a cigarette and smoked it he inhaled the smoke slowly trying to calm himself down. I dunno why he's childish ass is getting vexed foh. I mean jheeze Troy was too attractive not to drool over. I mean we didn't marry over love we got drunk and married each other for crying out loud.

Troy closed the door behind Chris and made a beeline for me. As he walked over I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, I felt the air get stuck in my lungs. My heart was beating like someone had just banged a drum. I couldn't stop the nasty thoughts flowing through my mind.

"The names Troy but you can call me whatever you want babe." He said while taking my hand and kissing it all while staring me right in the face. This nigga is a snackkkkk👅👅💍👀.

"Ay Troy, I ain't in no mood for your harassment to my wife. Leave her man." Chris said angrily behind him. I almost forgot Chris was in the room with us. I felt like it was just me and Troy in the world when he looked me in the eyes.

Troy nodded his head at Chris and gave me a flirty wink. I honestly wished I would have married Troy instead of Chris. I could maybe get a piece of that d*ck. Chris seems all focus on his clothing line to even care about me.

"Where's is she?"Chris asked kissing his teeth at Troy. Troy smiled like he was in on the biggest secret of the world.

"She's in da bathroom crying her eyes out." Look ion know what u did yo but my g you broke her heart like shattered it like mans not hot."

I was more than lost right now

Who's She?