Chapter 9

A/N : Hey guys author here for another notice. Grandma Katokome will be now on called Hiromi. Because Katokome is a surname as told at the previous chapter do not be confused about the name change. Also Grandpa Katokome will be named too so again do not be confused.

Now carry on my dear readers! 😊

The salty aroma of the sea wafted through [Name]'s room as she woke up. Blinking the sleepiness away she looked at her mini calendar at the nightstand. Looking at it she processed that there was no school today until she grinned and decided to take a bath first.

As she took a bath, her phone beep multiple times indicating multiple messages was received.

When she was finished and was dressed. She looked at her phone and saw the messages. Sitting on her bed she unlocked it and looked through the unknown numbers first before Rei and Kou's.

Unknown

6:47 - [Name]-chan, Good Morning!! This is Nagisa btw. Can we hang out later?

[Name] smiled before putting Nagisa's number on her contacts then looked at the other one.

Unknown

6:49 - Good Morning, [Name]-chan, I hope I didn't woke you. How are you? Can we meet up with the others? Oh this is Makoto.

She shook her head with a smile before saving his number and looked at the last unknown to which she guessed was Haru's. Quite surprising since Haru doesn't usually use his phone.

Unknown

6:52 - Good Morning, this is Haru. The others insist that we meet up.

She then saved his contact and looked at the other two's which was a bit similar to the three. Then replied to Kou's message to meet up at the mall.

Looking at her body mirror she looked at her current clothes which consisted of : a brown turtle neck sweat shirt that reached to her thighs with a white t-shirt beneath it, and black legging accompanied it.

She approved of her look and took her wallet, phone and headphones before going out and down stairs and to the kitchen where Hiromi and Shoro was. Grabbing the toasted toast she put it in her mouth and bit it before kissing both good morning and good bye to her grandparents.

Her grandparents didn't bother to question where she was going instead they looked at each other happily.

"I'm happy that she came back here."

"She's back bit by bit."

---

[Name] waited in front of the mall, she was fiddling with her phone as she listened to music as to not get bored, whilst people come and go from the mall. As a few minutes passed she felt a tap on her shoulder and she faced around and saw Makoto giving her a smile.

She grinned at him "Where's the others?" she asked as she noticed Haru was the only one with the backstroke swimmer. "Ah they're picking up some people, do you mind [Name]-chan?" "It's fine the more the merrier right?" Makoto nervously chuckled oh how he regrets doing this.

As the three of them conversed the others arrived. [Name] gave the three huge smiles but it went away as she locked eyes with familiar maroon ones that came from the boy she despised back then until now.

Clutching her phone tight, her and Rin stared at each other as the male stopped in front of her. The Iwatobi group awaited [Name]'s reaction while the Samezuka group looked back at the staring duo and to the nervous Iwatobi group.

Rin was the first to break the silence.

"[Surname] [Name]?"

Said female's eyebrow twitched.

---

After some mental calming and introductions, all of them were walking through the mall doing some window shopping until one of the stores caught their interest.

Nagisa pressed his face on the window as he gazed at the wonderful sweets that was displaced all over the candy shop. Staring at the expressions of her companions [Name] sighed and took Nagisa's hand and went inside oblivious on the blonde's reddening face and the jealous stares that the boys gave Nagisa and Kou giggled at this before following the two.

Despite the Samezuka boys had just recently met [Name] they were quickly attracted to you. Much like a moth to a fire.

[Name] picked out some candies with her kouhais. She was a little stressed with Rin and sweets was her remedy so why not? She had a sweet tooth anyways much like Nagisa.

Seeing as she had a lot of sweets and I mean a lot of it. She went to the cashier and dumped the sweet delicacies on the counter with the clerk looking at her with wide eyes before the clerk registered it in and told the price. "5,467 yen." the others looked at the candies and to [Name] who was looking through her wallet before giving the exact amount to the clerk.

The clerk received it and put the delicacies on a basket that was similar to a picnic basket with that has a red ribbon on the handle and various candy designs on the base. [Name]'s eyes glistened at it and took the basket before opening a wrapper and popping it unto her mouth.

As she left the store and waited outside. People who were passing by gawked and ushered about [Name]'s basket. The boys with Kou came out with a basket which is smaller compared to the female's.

"How can you not get fat with that?" Rin remarked as [Name] continued unwrapping candies and eating them. [Name] blankly stared at him and said "How can you not get arrested with those teeth of yours?" with that she walked off making Rin fume in anger and the others either laugh or crack a smile. (-not good with comebacks unless it really pissed me so sorry for that corny comeback-)

They all just followed [Name] as she went to a clothing store that was both for men and women. As Sousuke patted Rin's shoulder and followed the others making Rin sigh loudly and tag along, also eating his own sweets.

Oh how this will take long.