Chapter 2

Makoto and Nagisa stood outside the changing room as they waited for Haru to finish up.

As Haru grabbed his club jacket from his locker a letter dropped to the floor. After putting on the jacket and picking up the letter, he held it as he walked out of the room clutching his bag at the other.

"Makoto, Nagisa"

---

The Day After Tomorrow—

As the duo reached the school, the first thing they noticed was the dispersing of the students from the school gates. 'What happened..?' Makoto thought. "Haru-senpai! Makoto-senpai!" they saw Rei and Kou walking towards them. "Um Rei-kun, Kou-chan what happened here?" Kou's eyes sparkled as the question left Makoto's mouth.

"The new student is so beautiful!! Her shiny (h/c) hair and mesmerizing (e/c) eyes, oh how I envy her amazing beauty!!" she squealed out "The boys was all blushy at the sight of her..!!" Kou snickered as Rei's face bloomed into red "I-I was an exception!" "It says otherwise by your face!" the two then started to argue.

It couldn't be her right? Makoto couldn't believe what he heard, It can be anyone but Makoto believes that it's her. He looked at Haru and silently gasped as Haru's bangs covered his eyes which he guessed was also surprised.

They snapped out of their conflicted thoughts as they heard their kouhais concerned voices.​​​ "Um senpais are you okay?" Makoto just lightly chuckled at it and waved it off and insisted they should go in now, to which the two didn't believe but followed.

---

Homeroom—

As Haru and Makoto sat unto their seats, Haru couldn't help but hear the conversation his classmates are having in front of him. "I couldn't believe that the new student is Japanese!! I thought she'll be those blonde haired beauties!" "But she's gorgeous though" the other said "That we all agree on" they all laughed.

Haru then looked out the window and closed his eyes, droning out everyone's loud chatter. Bits and pieces of the past recalling through his mind.

"You swim really beautiful Haru-kun!"

"Thanks"

Silence enveloped the two seven year olds until the other spoke up

"Ne Haru-kun will you miss me if I went away?"

Hopeful eyes looked at him then Haru nodded making the (h/c) child squeal happily and hug him.

'I'm sorry...' Haru was of course in deep guilt, he had forgotten his female friend at the age of twelve meaning at sixth grade. But the thing is when the said friend went away, he felt more empty than when Rin announced he'll be studying at Australia.

Maybe because he was also best friends with the (e/c) eyed female. Well he never understood his feelings so he doesn't know what it was.

Hearing the classroom slide open, him and his classmates directed their full attention to a smiling Ama-sensei. She clasped her hands "Please come in [Surname]-chan".

A young maiden with (h/c) hair walked in. She stood at the center front. Bowing she introduced herself "Hello I am [Surname] [Name], it is a pleasure to be your classmate." all of them clapped, the males shouting also.

Ama-sensei clapped her hands, silencing her students "[Surname]-chan please take your seat" nodding [Name] looked for her seat and saw it at the middle row and made her way and sat on it.

"Now then, let's start!" surprisingly Ama-sensei recieved a enthusiastic replies.

'It seems [Surname]-chan's addition fired them up'