Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Start from the beginning

"So here's what we want. We want you to let us work again. We don't wanna tour or anything, we just wanna write, record, and just become better versions of ourselves. Bri gave us a dope ass track and we'd like to release it and donate twenty five percent of the proceeds to the March of Dimes." I explained.

"You guys can't release the track, anything you create is property of Epic Records and if you release it we could sue you." Simon said.

"We know that Simon, that's why we came to you first, we don't want any static. We want you to hear the track first and then you release it." Dinah said.

Simon raised an eyebrow, "Well let me hear it." He said.

Bri hooked up her phone up to the stereo that was in the room and turned it up. As soon as it came on the girls and I started giving to it.  To promised us a dope track and she delivered. It has the smooth 90s R&B feel with a dope ass beat under the melody, and we laid down some dope ass harmonies over it. The song can be done in three part harmony or four part harmony, if you catch what I'm saying. We looked around the table and a few members of our team were nodding their head to the song while her sat there straight faced.

Simon gave Bri a round of applause and she took a bow. "That was an amazing track, job well done Bri." Simon said.

"Thank you sir, I just wanted to give the girl a little flavor that's all. Something they can take to the Apollo one day." Bri said.

"If you give us the means to work with better writers and producers to work we could reach a broader audience, our black audience specially. With a new sound that we could grow our fan base which equals more money for everybody." I said.

Simon smirked and nodded his head, "Looks like you girls have been doing a little research on the music business, I like it."

"So are you gonna release the track?" Ally asked.

"I would love to release the track but there's in little problem, Lauren. Since the last debacle the fans wanna know what's gonna happen, is she in or out? Talk to me ladies." Simon said.

"To be honest Simon we're tired of her behavior. While we're out here trying to be the best that we can be she's over here with boyfriend being straight up reckless. And if you really look at the situation it's like Camila all over again. She's doing all this shit outside of the group, gaining all this exposure, and when the time comes she's gonna leave us." Dinah said.

"And we've reached out to her on numerous occasions but she ignores us. We done a lot of great things since you put us on hiatus. We met TLC, we saw SWV live and they gave us words of wisdom, Jennifer Hudson gives us vocal lessons sometimes, and we have two of the best personal trainers in the business who's helping us get our bodies right." I said.

"In multiple ways." Ally said on the sly.

Dinah and I gave her high fives because it was the truth. Marcus and Y/N got us looking right and feeling even better.

"I'm here." Lauren said as she walked into the room.

Lauren walked in and she had her boyfriend right behind her. This meeting was specifically for the members of Fifth Harmony, not Fifth Harmony and friends. Yes Ally and I's boyfriends are here but they're out in the hallway while we're in here trying to take care of business.

"Tyrone you need to leave." Simon said.

"Hell no, wherever my queen goes I go with her." Ty said.