Chapter 6

Amy's POV

I'm sitting in the practise room, singing my heart out when I hear a voice join in. Shit! Danny heard me. He's singing like his life depended on it as he walks out of the kitchen. I carry on until we've finished the chorus, then stop, looking extremely embarrassed. 'Oh dear, you heard me!' I shout covering my face with my hands. 'Yes I heard you, and you were brilliant!' he shouts back. He runs in and lifts me off the floor, bringing me into a warm hug. 'You're amazing' he whispers into my hair. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. He puts me on his bed and walks off into another room. He returns carrying a bundle of clothes. 'Well, I've got some of my sisters clothes for tomorrow,' he says, handing me the pile, 'and one of my shirts.' He adds blushing.
'Thank you!' I say smiling, I kiss him on the cheek and go to the bathroom to get changed.
I return dressed in one of him red chequered shirts, it finishes just above my knees. I walk out of the bathroom and see Danny lying on his back on his bed. I walk in quietly and out my dress on my bed. 'I have to say, you look better in my shirts than I do!' says Danny cheekily.
'Why thank you Mr Jones.' I say, as I sit on the edge of his bed. He reaches forward and lifts something out of my hair, 'You've still got your garland in.' he says as he takes it off and puts on his bedside table. He sits further back on his bed, leaning again the headrest, and pats the space next to him, inviting me to sit there. I lift myself up and crawl across till I reach his side. I slump down onto the bed. I go to put my head on his chest then hesitate, but he stays still so I assume it's okay. I feel like I'm in heaven. I've meet McBusted, I'm in Danny Jones' house, I'm in his shirt and I'm lying on his bed with my head on his chest. Gradually my eyelids start to close and before I can stop myself, I've fallen asleep on him.

Danny's POV

Damn she looks good in my shirts! She comes and sits next to me on the bed and I resist the urge to wrap my arms around her. She goes to put her head on my chest then stops. She hesitates for a while then finally gives in and lays on my chest. Damn Danny, what's happening to you? You met this girl yesterday and she's laying on your bed! 'I might have to get up.' I say after about 15 minutes. No answer. 'Amy?' I ask, but still no answer. I crane my neck to the side and see that she's asleep. Her long dark lashes, fluttering against her cheeks. Her blonde hair, framing her face with curls. She looks like an angel. So beautiful. You've got a keeper there Danny! I lightly push her off so she's laying on the bed. I get changed into some shorts and a shirt and picked her up, moved the covers and placed her down on the other side of the bed. The beds massive, like really massive, so I don't feel uncomfortable. I get in and restore the position we were in before. I match my breathing to hers as I fall asleep.