*21* Family Ties

My stomach was in knots and we were both frantically trying to get our things in order. I was so worried about Andy Lyn, I could only imagine how worried Mason must be. Andy Lyn was his baby sister. Ever since their dad died when Mason was thirteen, he became so protective of her. I know it annoyed her, but he loved her. I was in the bathroom trying to stuff all of my makeup into my bag.

"Bex come on!" Mason shouts.

I grab my bag and quickly walk out of the bathroom only to trip over my feet and fall to the ground with a yelp.

"Bex!" Mason yells and drops his bags to come over to me.

I was already trying to get up by the time he reached me. I tried to wave him off. "I'm fine Mason. I'm-- I'm fine. I'm sorry."

"Shh, Bex don't apologize. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have rushed you."

"It's okay Mason."

"I'm just... I'm so worried about my sister."

"I know. Me too."

Mason offers me a weary smile and looks down at my ankle. "Are you sure your okay?"

I nod. "Yes, my leg just hurts a little." I say getting up.

The next few hours were a blurr. We arrived back home and were caught up to speed. Andy Lyn had been at the mall when she didn't come home or call. It had been a day since she had been missing. My heart dropped to my stomach at the thought of something happening to her. I sat beside Mason, gripping his hand as him mom told us everything.

"I'm sorry to ruin your honeymoon." She says to me.

I shake my head. "You didn't."

Mason and I went home and we just slept. We were both so exhausted from everything and it had taken its toll.

The next morning the pain in my leg had gotten worse and it took everything in me to hide it from Mason.

I woke up to an empty bed. I limped into the living room and quickly took a deep breath and walked as normal as I could over to Mason.

"Good morning love." I say and kiss his cheek.

He gives me a weary smile and pulls me down to him. Mason wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight to him.

"I'm so thankful I have you right now." Mason says.

I hug him back and kiss him. "Me too."

Andy Lyns POV

"Get your hands off of me!" I shout as I try to hit at the hands that were holding me.

I couldn't see anything. There was something covering my eyes and my hands were tied together. I was being dragged by someone. All I could tell was that it was a guy. He had on strong cologne and his body felt male. I was suddenly pushed onto something soft and the blindfold was taken off.

I immediately realized who the guy was and I frowned. It was that creep Jesse that tried to force himself on Bex. My foot shoots out towards him but he dodges it and shakes his head at me.

"This should be fun." He says.

"Why am I here!?"

"Because, you mean a lot to them."

"Let me go!" I demand.

Jesse shakes his head and sits down next to me. He pulls out his phone and dials Mason's number. I look at him confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Masons voicmail picks up and Jesse puts it on speaker phone and sets it on the table beside us.

"Let's send your brother a message shall we?"