*19* We'll Always Have Paris

I was so excited as Annalise and Andy Lyn both helped me get all of my things into the limo. Mason also finished putting his things in and he scooped me up bridal style into his arms as he carried me out to the limo. I smile and laugh as we talk and drink sweet strawberry champaign. Masons lips leave kisses trailing from my lips, along my jawline, and down my neck. I close my eyes and suppress a moan. Mason pulls away from me and his eyes wonder over me.

"God your so gorgeous Bb." He says with a crooked grin.

I bite my lip and look down as a smile, and blush, spreads across my face. It's a good thing I was already wearing blush. Masons fingers hook under my chin and he gently lifts it up. I look into his eyes and smile. Mason places his hands on both sides of my face, cradling my head.

"I love you Bex." He says, meaning in his voice.

I run my fingers through his black hair. "I love you too Mason."

I curl up beside him, resting my head on his shoulder and running my hand along his chest. The ride to the airport seamed so short. Mason insists on carrying all of our luggage into the airport. I walk beside him, holding his free hand. It was my decision to stay in our wedding clothes instead of changing, I thought it would be romantic... but it was just a little weird. I could feel people's eyes on us as we walked through the airport. I felt like we had the words 'Newly Weds' printed on our foreheads.

I had never flown before and was really excited until we actually got on the plane. My stomach was tied in knots as I felt the plane take off. Mason grasped my hand in his and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. After a few hours had passed, Mason had taken off his suit jacket and I slipped off my shoes. We talked and laughed and got a few people asking if we were on our honeymoon.

"So, what do you think of my dress?" I ask as I bat my eyelashes at Mason.

He chuckles and lightly traces along the lace on my sheer sleeves, leaving goosebumps along the way.

"I think it looks beautiful on you." He says.

I smile. "Thank you."

After a few more hours we both fall asleep. I lay my head on his shoulder and he rests his head on the seat back.

The flight lasted a total of seven and a half hours. It was two in the morning when we finally got to our hotel room in Paris.

Once inside our hotel room, we unpacked and got settled. Then Mason gave me a look and I suddenly felt nervous. I gave him a quick kiss before grabbing the bag that contained the lingerie that Annalise bought me and disappearing into the en suite. I shut the door behind me and took a few much needed deep breaths before I calmed down.

"Okay." I say to myself as I take out the lingerie.

I unpinn my hair and take it down from the curly updo. I shake my hair loose and run my fingers through it. My hair was full and loosely curled from being pinned up for so long. I take off my false eyelashes and sigh in relief. I smirk and set the eyelashes down on the counter side by side, thinking it might freak Mason out in the morning. I wipe off the remainder of my lipstick and unzipped the wedding dress. As I slipped into the lingerie I had to compose myself. It did boost my confidence and made me feel sexy, but I needed to do something else. I dig in my bag of toiletries and beauty products and pull out my vanilla body butter. I slather it all over my skin and once I feel like I'm sufficiently soft and sweet smelling I finally come out of the bathroom and gasp a little. In the time that I was in the bathroom, Mason had put out tons of candles, giving the whole room a soft dim glow. Mason was propped up on his elbows, wearing only his boxers. My breathing hitched when my eyes scanned over his taught muscles.