"He's using the Rinnegan, don't get too close to him now. I hope you know the jutsu he can use with those eyes," said Ketsueki, looking back at Akazo. The ANBU member slowly slid his sword back into its sheath.

   "No ninjutsu or taijutsu then," said Akazo. Ketsueki took a moment before shaking his head, performing a single hand seal. Just as before, Ketsueki was about to utilise the power of Red.

   "Not necessarily. I've a few tricks up my own sleeve, my friend. There's absolutely no hope left for Gyatsō, I've already decided to kill him," said Ketsueki before closing his eyes.

   The blood wrapped around Gyatsō slowly turned into red mists before dissipating. Red mists also began to vent out of Ketsueki's body. When the ominous male finally opened his eyes, his pupils had changed into a more crimson colour. Akazo quickly noted that Ketsueki's hair also grew, but its texture thinned.

   "Is this a curse mark, Ketsueki?" Akazo asked him, seeing some pretty similarities between the transforming Ketsueki and past curse mark users, although Ketsueki didn't have the signature black markings standard cure mark users had.

   "You can say that," Ketsueki replied gently. Gyatsō stretched a bit, slightly relieved that he didn't have to expend any energy to free himself. He then scoffed at the transforming shinobi, eyeing him with interest.

   "That's no curse mark, from what I can tell," he started, the Shaolin in his right eye slowly evolving back into its second stage. It seems that he used Ketsueki's earlier attack to steal some chakra with the Rinnegan's Gakido ability.

   "Whatever it is, I will have no problem defeating you, Ketsueki. Now come."

   "You're a dead man, Mataba."

   Ketsueki was already at Gyatsō's side, which surprised the man himself. He knew that he had gotten faster since the last time he used Red's power, but he never expected his body to be able to move so effortlessly.

   Gyatsō, who just realised Ketsueki was beside him, quickly brought up his right arm as an act of defence. Ketsueki swung a heavy fist towards him.

   Once his fist came into contact with Gyatsō's arm, a sudden forceful gust of wind blew the white-haired male back quite some distance. He slammed his feet onto the ground to stop moving, eye widened with surprise.

   Through the small cloud of smoke that emerged from his redheaded opponent's arm, Gyatsō saw a smirk upon the man's face. He started to perform multiple hand seals as he closed his eye.

   His physical prowess has improved drastically, but he's still no problem, he thought.

   He would then extend both of his arms as Dark chakra engulfed them, forming a long "blade" on either arm. He was mimicking Sasuke's style of using his respective chakra nature to create weapons. Opening his eye, he then dashed forward, nearing Ketsueki by the second.

   Ketsueki jumped into the air to evade Gyatsō, but his opponent went up after him in a furious assault. Smoke had also emerged from Ketsueki's feet after this jump. Gyatsō smirked lightly to himself as a hypothesis came to mind. Keeping this hypothesis, he continued his attack, swinging the blades towards Ketsueki's torso.

   With a single movement, Ketsueki evaded this attack as well, before appearing behind Gyatsō midair. Gyatsō, paying close attention to the way Ketsueki moves, caught the redhead off guard by suddenly turning his body around to jab one of the blades deep into his stomach. 

   Ketsueki slightly opened his mouth as a line of blood escaped his mouth. Both of them crashed onto the ground with Gyatsō kneeling above Ketsueki. The blade was still inside of him.