Chapter 14: New Autobots

1 day later:

"Yes Mom. Orion is fine. He's getting better. However, he won't be on his feet for a while. But he's getting better," I told my mom on Skype. I was in my holoform so that way my mom and dad wouldn't see me as a Cybertronian robot. "Well, at least he's doing better. I'm going to be bed pretty soon so I'll talk to you later. Love you Emily. Goodnight," said my mom. "Love you too Mom. 'Night," I said and then I signed off and transformed into my Cybertronian form and started walking towards mine and Optimus's berth room. I opened our door and saw Optimus resting on his back recharging. I smiled and walked over to his side of the berth, sat down next to him and started to rub his faceplate. He moaned softly, opened his optics and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Hey," said Optimus softly. "Hey Love," I said and I kissed his forehelm and we embraced each other. I then took out a green and pink colored energon cube out from a bag that Ratchet gave me. The green and pink colored energon cube was actually a medication that Ratchet made for Optimus to take to clear out the virus from his body. Optimus groaned and said,"Leena, you know that I don't like that type of energon. "And YOU know that you that you have to take it. Doctor Ratchet's orders," I said in annoyance. Optimus sighed in defeat and opened his mouth. I cut the energon in pieces and gave it to him. After Optimus was done eating the energon, we both laid there on the berth and we looked up at the starry night sky through the glass ceiling in our room. "It's beautiful tonight isn't it?" I asked Optimus. He sighed warmly and said,"Yes it is." Then he looked at me and said,"Just like you Leena." I looked at him and smiled. He then kissed me on the forehelm. I wish I could kiss him on the lips right now. But I know we will soon. Optimus then placed his servo on my baby bump and smiled and said,"I cannot wait to share moments like this with our little princess." "Me too Optimus. Me too," I said and we smiled at each other and Optimus kissed my forehelm. "I love you Leena," he whispered. "I love you too Optimus," I whispered back to him and I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight my sweetspark," said Optimus. "Goodnight Optimus," I replied back to him and we both fell into recharge. I felt Optimus wrap his arm around my waist and he pulled me closer to him and he kissed the back of my helm. I smiled.

1 month later:

"One more month and then she's here with us," I said while looking up at Optimus with a smile on my faceplate. He hummed in response and said,"And we'll be here to welcome her to this world and to Team Prime." I smiled and we kissed each other....on the lips. It's been about a month since Optimus was infected by the Cybonic plague but now he's feeling so much better. "We still need to come up with a name for her Leena," said Optimus. "Yes we do," I replied. "What should we call her?" asked Optimus. I thought about it for a minute and said,"How about.....Myrina?" Optimus smiled and said,"I love that name. Myrina." "I knew you would Optimus," I said and he laughed a little at that. "What are you? A mind reader?" he asked me jokingly. "Maybe," I said and we both laughed and kissed each other. "Optimus, there's something that you need to see," said Ratchet over the comm link. "Understood. Leena and I will be there immediately," said Optimus and we left our berth room and made our way to the main hangar. "Prime, Ratchet just picked up another autobot emergency beacon. The location of the emergency beacon is right there," said Agent Fowler as he pointed to the map that was on the big green screen. "The Arctic," said Jeremy. "The Arctic? Oh that's just great," said Arcee sarcastically. "Another trip to Getting Frozen World," said Smokescreen. "If the temperatures are going to be severe, then we must find the other autobots as quickly as possible," said Optimus. "Then let's get going," I said with determination. "No Leena. The weather over there is, from what I've heard, too dangerous for you right now. If you go in the form that you're in right now, both you and the sparkling will not survive," said Ratchet. Optimus placed his servo on my shoulder and I looked up at him and he said,"Please sweetspark, listen to reason. It'd be best if you stay here. I don't want to lose you again." I cupped my hands on his faceplate and I gave him a passionate kiss. I'm actually almost the same height as Optimus. He's about thirty feet tall and I'm twenty eight feet tall. Yes, I'm the tallest femme autobot on the team. Anyways, I looked at Optimus and said,"Alright. I'll stay. Just be careful out there Optimus." I looked at Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Ratchet and said,"Same to all of you. Be safe." "We will sweetspark. I promise. Ratchet, activate the ground bridge," said Optimus and Ratchet activated the ground bridge. "Autobots, roll out," said Optimus and they transformed and drove through the ground bridge.