Chapter 4: Meeting Mr. And Mrs. Alves

6 months later (Emily's POV):

It's been six months since I moved into the base to live with Optimus and the rest of Team Prime and it's been a wonderful six months living with them as well. I got to learn so much about their kind, how to speak their native language which was Cybertronian and how to read Cybertronian as well. We all even became close friends as well. However, out of all the close friendship bonds that I had between the autobots and the fellow humans, Optimus and I had the closest friendship bond between the both of us. Ever since he became my guardian, we've had an instant connection between each other. A friendship connection that is. He's always been there for me, protected me from the decepticons, taught me everything that I needed to know about their kind, comforted me when I was feeling down, was someone that I could talk to and he would always give me great advice as well. However, I started to have strong feelings towards the red and blue mech. I don't know why but I started to have a MAJORLY HUGE crush on him. Yes, I have a crush on Optimus Prime, the leader of the autobots. I even had dreams about him and I being together forever as well every night. "Oh, what am I thinking? Optimus probably doesn't have any of those same feelings for me. But that's ok. We're still going to be good friends," I said to myself while looking up at my ceiling and I sighed warmly and fell asleep in my bed and drifted off into dream land.

The next morning:

"Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep." I moaned tiredly and began to wake up from my deep slumber while listening to my alarm clock beep so many times. It was so freaking annoying and it was giving me a splitting headache. "Oh shut up," I said and I turned off my alarm clock and went back to sleep. However, I didn't sleep very long because my phone went off. "Uuuuuugh," I groaned loudly and looked at my phone. It was my dad Jeff. "Hey Dad," I whispered. "Hey Emily. How are you doing?" he asked me. "I'm good. How are you and mom doing?" I said to him. "We're good thanks for asking. Are you at home? We rang the doorbell three times and you didn't answer," he said. 'Scrap,' I thought to myself. "Oh, I'm sorry about that Dad. I'm actually not home right now. I'm actually out with a friend right now. Feel free to join us if you guys want to," I said to him. "Ok. Where are you and your friend at?" he asked me. "We're at Knock Out Burger in Jasper. See you guys there. Love you," I said to him. "Love you too sweetheart. Bye." Then I hung up the phone and yelled,"SCRAP!" I pounded my right hand on my dresser and screamed,"OW!" Luckily, I didn't break my hand. Then my door opened and I saw Optimus come in, knelt down to my eye level and said,"Emily, are you alright?" He had a look of concern on his face. "No Optimus. I'm not alright," I said with a frustrated tone. "What's wrong?" he asked me. I sighed and said,"My parents were at my home. They rang the doorbell three times and I didn't answer it. I didn't want to tell them that I had to move out because Megatron would find me and kidnap me. I just told them that I was at Knock Out Burger with a friend. They're going to be there soon." "Emily, normally I would say that you shouldn't've lied to your parental units. However, I understand why you had to. And would you like me to tag along with you just in case if decepticons show up?" said Optimus. I smiled and said,"Sure. Just let me get ready." Optimus smiled and said,"Very well. I will let you have your privacy," and then left my room. I then put on my clothes which were a red short sleeved shirt, blue denim capris and white tennis shoes. "He will be surprised when he sees me wearing these," I said to myself. Then I brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup, grabbed my bag and left my room. Then I quickly went to the barn that we had at the base and gave Speedy and Shakespeare their usual breakfast, gave them a kiss and then went into the main room to meet up with Optimus. "I'm ready Optimus," I said with a smile on my face. "Alright then. Autobots, Emily and I will be visiting her parental units for a while. If you have any trouble or encounter the decepticons, contact me immediately," said Optimus. They nodded their helms. "But Optimus, you can't go as yourself," said Ratchet. "Emily's parental units and everyone else will freak out," said Bulkhead. "Then they'll call the FBI and they'll attack you," beeped Bumblebee worriedly. "How are you going to go unnoticeable?" asked Arcee. "Without them finding out what you really are?" asked Smokescreen. "Aren't you all forgetting something? We have these remember?" said Optimus and he transformed into the semi truck and stepped out in his holoform and stood next to me. "Does that ring a bell?" I asked the autobots. "Oh right. We forgot about those. Anyways, have fun. We'll contact you if we encounter difficulty Optimus," said Ratchet. We both smiled and nodded our heads. "You ready Emily?" asked Optimus. "Let's roll out," I replied to him and giggled a little bit. "Hey, that's my line," he said with a laugh. We both laughed and got into his vehicle form and drove off to meet up with my mom and dad.

At "Knock Out Burger":

We made it to "Knock Out Burger" and saw my parents waiting for us inside the restaurant and we both entered the building and I gave mom and dad a kiss and a hug. "It's great to see you guys again," I said joyfully. "Great to see you too sweetheart," said mom. "We've missed you," said dad. "I've missed you guys too," I said and gave them another a hug. "Oh, this is the friend I've told you guys about," I said looking up at Optimus. "Please to meet you both. My name is Orion. Orion Pax," said Optimus (Orion) and they shook hands. "Nice to meet you too Orion. My goodness you're so tall and handsome too," said mom. "Haha. Thank you. Got those from my father," said Optimus. "Nice. So you guys ready to eat?" asked Dad. "Yeah," we all said in unison and we ordered our food and sat down and ate.

(2 hours later):

We were all still sitting down at our table having great conversations and been telling jokes too. I was telling them a joke about an elderly couple from Missouri that were visiting Miami, Florida during the winter and they got pulled over by a cop. "So the cop told them that he had to see her husband's driver's license. She yells what did he say? Her husband said he asked to see my driver's license. Then the cop said so you guys are from Missouri. The wife yelled what did he say? The husband said he asked if we are from Missouri. The cop said I don't mean no disrespect but I was in the worst relationship ever with a woman that's from Missouri. The wife yelled what did he say? The husband said HE SAYS HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU!" And we bursted out laughing including Optimus. "Good one Emily," he said as he was wiping away a few tears from his eyes. "Thanks Orion," I said. "Oh man. That was good sweetheart," said Dad. "Ratchet to Optimus, do you read me?" said Ratchet over Optimus's comm link. "Optimus?" asked Mom. "It's just a code name that I have. But my real name is Orion," said Optimus. "Optimus, do you copy?" asked Ratchet. "Excuse me for one minute," said Optimus and he stepped out of the restaurant to answer Ratchet's urgent call. "I'll go check to see if everything's ok with his dad," I said. That was a lie. I stepped out of the restaurant and stood next to Optimus. "What is it? What's wrong Optimus?" I asked him. Optimus looked at me and said,"We have to go. The autobots have been ambushed by Megatron and the decepticons." "Let's go," I said and I went inside to tell my parents goodbye and then we got in Optimus's truck form and took off.

Chapter 5 will be in the works soon. 😊😊😊😊😊😊