Chapter 8: Transformation

8 months later (Emily's POV):

It's been eight months since I've been rescued from being held captive on the nemesis and since Optimus was injured. You see, after we were reunited with each other, I made a vow to take care of him and to always be there for him when he needed me the most. I mean, he's been there for me so I decided to return the favor. Then a few weeks later, Optimus was fully healed and back on his pedes and was able to go back out on missions and take me to and from work, when he's not busy of course. Yes, I have a job. I'm a horseback riding instructor at a ranch in Jasper and I've been doing it for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. Speedy has been used as a lesson horse for a seven year old boy named Zach who loved Speedy a lot and Speedy loved him. I enjoy giving lessons to that little boy every Wednesday at his ranch house. Unfortunately, he told me that the ranch had no horse. Just two donkeys and some chickens but no horse. "I wish I had a horse like Speedy," he said one day after his lesson. I got down to his level, smiled and said,"Well Zach, that will happen someday. If you work hard and earn enough money in the future, you will get your own horse." "You think so Ms. Emily?" asked Zach. "I know so," I said and placed my hand on his shoulder. Then we saw Speedy pawing the ground and rearing up whinnying in fear. "Easy boy. What's wrong?" I asked him. He pointed his muzzle to the sky and Zach and I both looked up to see a strange looking plane flying towards us. I gasped and said,"Oh no." "What is it?" asked a terrified Zach. "What's wrong?" asked Zach's mother Michelle as she and her husband Gerald came running towards us. "What's going on?" asked Gerald. I looked up at the plane and whispered,"Megatron." Then I looked at Zach and his parents and shouted,"LET'S GO! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Then we all let the farm animals and Speedy loose and he, the donkeys and the chickens began to flee from the ranch. Speedy then stopped and looked at me with a sad look and I said,"Until we meet again my friend," with tears in my eyes. He then turned around and took off running. I watched the family get in their van and I was running towards them to join them. All of sudden, Megatron transformed and landed in front of them and then he grabbed me and lifted me off the ground. I looked at that monster dead in the face and gave him an angry glare. "You're mine human. Mine. There's no escaping me now," said Megatron. "I will never be yours Megacreep. I'm not going back to your ship. NEVER!" I said and I spat him in the face and that pissed him off big time. "ENOUGH HUMAN! ENOUGH!" he yelled and with his second sharp right digit, he, with the tip of his digit, stabbed me in the chest and I screamed out in pain. Then he released his grip and I fell to the ground hard. Luckily, I didn't break my neck or my back but both of my legs were broken and my right and left elbows were severely fractured. I rolled over on my back and looked at the wound on my chest and saw tons of blood coming out of it. I looked at Zach and his parents and said,"Go. Go now," and I watched them leave. Then everything went black.

General POV:

Megatron approached the wounded and unconscious Emily and chuckled evilly and pointed his cannon at her getting ready to end her life once and for all. "Goodbye you little glitch," he said menacingly. All of a sudden, a ground bridge portal appeared and out came Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Smokescreen and Optimus punched Megatron in the face which sent him flying to the barn and the whole barn was destroyed. The autobots and Megatron continued to fight 'till Megatron gave up and transformed and took off. Optimus then switched his guns back to his servos and he deactivated his battle mask. Then he and the other autobots heard Shakespeare's sad cry and they saw him with the unconscious female human and all of their optics widened when they realized who it was. "No," said Optimus and he knelt down and scooped her up in his left servo. "Oh Emily. I'm so sorry," he whispered and he gently cradled her in his big arms, gently placed his helm on her forehead and held her close to his chest plates. "Ratchet, bridge us back immediately. And prepare sick bay," said Arcee. Then a ground bridge appeared and she, Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Bulkhead walked through first and Optimus walked through last cradling Emily in his arms.