Chapter 9: Becoming Bondmates

In this chapter, I am given a new name. My name is Aleena but everyone calls me Leena. Also, a certain mech tells me how he feels about me.

1 week later (Leena's POV):

One week after I became an autobot, I had to learn to adapt to the new changes in my life and I trained to become a good warrior for Team Prime. Who taught me? Optimus Prime. He taught me everything that he knew about fighting on the battlefield and he taught me how to use my weapons correctly. My weapons were laser guns and I had two swords behind my back. I even got a new vehicle mode which was a 2013 grey and black Kia Optima. However, I wasn't ready to fight Megatron and the decepticons because I was inexperienced and I still needed training. But thank goodness I was still alive and well. Then one night, I sat on the top of the base and looked up at the starry night sky and smiled and sighed warmly. Then I heard the sound of familiar footsteps and a familiar voice say,"Beautiful night tonight isn't it Leena?" I turned to see Optimus walking towards me and I smiled and said,"Indeed it is Optimus. It really is." "Mind if I join you?" he asked me. I smiled, pat the ground with my left servo and said kindly,"Come on over." Optimus then sat down next to me and we both stared up at the sky and then he said,"You know, I would always come up here to just clear my processor and to enjoy the beauty that this planet has." "Really?" I asked him. "Yes. What about you Leena?" he asked me. I sighed and said,"Well, when I was human, I would take Speedy to the mountains at night and there would be a certain spot that we would always go to. Then I get off of him and I sit down on that spot and just look up at the starry night sky. It takes me away from everything and it's just a beautiful sight to see at night." "I one hundred percent agree with you on that," said Optimus and I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me. We talked about other things too and joked a lot too and then we stopped and looked at the starry night sky again. Then I heard Optimus sigh and say,"Leena, there's been something that I've been wanting to tell you for a very long time." "Yes Optimus?" I looked at him with curiosity on my faceplate. He then grabbed my left servo, held onto it, looked at me in the optics and said,"Leena, ever since the first day I met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Also, I've started to develop very strong feelings for you. What I'm saying is that........I love you Leena. I always have loved you. That's all that I wanted to-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. It surprised him at first but then he gave into the kiss. He then, with his glossa, asked me if he could enter my mouth and I gave him permission to enter. His glossa then explored my mouth and we wrapped our arms around each other and we both smiled into the kiss. Then we stopped to catch our breaths and looked at each other. Optimus cupped my faceplate with his servos and I did the same and I said softly,"I love you too Optimus. I always have loved you." He then pressed his lips against mine and we had another passionate make out session and then he whispered into my audio receptor,"Leena, will you be my bondmate?" "Yes," I whispered and we continued to kiss each other and then we stopped and embraced each other. I rested my helm on his chassis and he rubbed my back strut lovingly and we looked at each other and smiled. "Is it ok if we make a spark bond?" asked Optimus. "Of course," I said and we both opened our chest plates to reveal our sparks. I was a little hesitant at first but Optimus gently grabbed my servos and whispered,"Just relax." I did and sat on Optimus's lap and then I felt the lines in our sparks attach to each other. I gasped and then relaxed when I felt Optimus's arms wrap around my waist and when he kissed me passionately. Then we were done and we laid back down on the dusty ground and looked up at the night sky. I rested my helm on Optimus's chassis and he wrapped his arm around me and we kissed each other. "That was amazing," I whispered. "It most certainly was. It really was," he said. I looked up at him and smiled. Then we kissed each other one more time and then Optimus said,"Would you like to sleep with me in my berth room tonight?" I nodded my helm and said,"Yes," and we got up and he picked me up bridal style and carried me down to the inside of the base and all the way to the inside of his berth room. Then we both laid down on his berth and Optimus pulled the warm tarp over ourselves and we kissed each other one more time. "I love you Leena," he whispered. "Love you too Optimus," I whispered back to him and I fell into recharge. I felt Optimus wrap his arm around my waist and he pulled me close to his chassis and he kissed my forehelm and I smiled in my sleep. "Sweet dreams my sweetspark," he whispered and then all I heard was silence. I opened my optics a little and saw Optimus in recharge. I smiled and went back to sleep.