Chapter One

Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Carla, Pantherlily, and Happy walked through the forest, making their way to Magnolia.
      "It's so good to see you Levy!" Lucy exclaimed.
      "You too Lucy!" Both girls were in deep conversation, discussing what happened to them over the past year. The exceeds were as well, while Wendy walked beside them. Erza walked along with her companions while eating strawberry cake, Juvia stalked Gray, and as for Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel, they fought.
      "WOULD YOU THREE STOP BICKERING?!" Erza shouted in annoyance and slammed the three wizards' heads together, after eating her cake of course. The lay on the ground for a few seconds, out cold, before getting right back up. Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel went away from each other to avoid another headband by Erza.
      Gajeel went by Levy and Pantherlily, occasionally teasing Levy for her short size. Gray wandered over to where Juvia and Wendy were talking, and Natsu went over to Lucy.
      "So.... How are you doing after the whole.... Dragon Cry thing?"
      "Okay, I guess. I am just still shaken up by when I thought you.... died." Lucy glanced at Natsu's clothes, which still had the blood stained on it.
      Natsu put his hand on Lucy's shoulder. "I'm still here. There is nothing to worry about." Lucy smiled slightly.
      "You lllliiiikkkkeeee each other!" Happy snickered, appearing by Natsu and Lucy.
      "WE DO NOT!" Natsu and Lucy shouted in protest. The rest of the group laughed.

      After walking for a few hours, the ground started to shake. Before anyone could comprehend what was going on, the ground split open, and they fell into the darkness below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, author here!
Sorry about a short chapter. This is my very first fan fiction. I hope you all like it. See you next time!

P.S. The music is by Dream Theater. Best band ever in my opinion.