The Ride

Midnight POV
Emma and Katy came back about 30min after. Emma took me out of my stall, Katy took Ace out of his stall. They put us on cross ties, me and Ace were facing each other. "Do you remember how to do everything?" Emma asks Katy while brushing me. "Of course I do, I don't forget important things," Katy says. "Ok," Emma says with a grin. "So what's these guys story," Katy asks. "Well, dad caught them in the wild, it was really easy to train them, I think they are dating," Emma says with a weird finger thing. Katy laughs. They got us tacked up and took us outside. When they got on, I saw Ace shiver. "Are you ok?" I ask Ace. "Ya, she just feels weird," he says. "Ok," I say. They both kick us into a fast gallop. We are racing! I pick up my pace, me and Emma won of course. We arrived in a big open field with nice tall grass. They took our tack off and let us graze. They both lay down on the ground. "This is much more fun then I imagined" I cheerfully day. "Ya," Ace says. "By the way, I totally won that race," I say proudly. "Barley," he says. We stay silent for a moment. "Why did you get upset at me earlier" he finally says. "I don't know, it just came out," I say. "Oh, ok," he says. Silence. "Do you think you made the right choice, about being with me?" he asks. "I don't know," I say ashamed, he was so happy but I just ruined it! He was about to say something but Emma and Katy came running up to us. "Good girl Gypsy, Do you want to try something new," she asks. I play around with her hair. She giggles. "Ok, but be a good girl," she says. She slowly lifts herself on me without anything on me. It felt good without heavy stuff on me. Emma slowly walked around Katy and Ace while Ace was getting tacked up. Katy got on Ace. "Let's ride down to the beach," Katy says. "That sounds great," Emma says. They both kick us into a slow gallop. "Gypsy really trusts you," Katy says. "I know, I trust her too," Emma says leaning forward and patting my neck. We arrived at the beach, the nice cool water splashed my legs. I did trust Emma, and she trusts me!

ACE POV
I can't believe Midnight doesn't want to be with me! I'm so sad. Emma really trusts Midnight, I wish Katy would trust me that much, no one does, not even Midnight. I'm heartbroken. When we went back to the barn, Midnight acted like everything was totally fine. "How could you," I say. "How could I What," she asks confused. "Say you like me, then ditch me," I say loudly. "I didn't ditch you," she says. "Yes, you did," I say. "How," she asks. "In the field, you said you weren't sure if you made the right decision being with me" I scream. "Sorry," She says. "It's the fight all over again," I say. Midnight stares at me. "If that's what you think, we're done," she says and ignores me. What is wrong with me! I'm so stupid!