The Conflict

MIDNIGHT POV
I can't believe Me and Ace are together! Did I make the right choice? I really hope so! Ace did seem pretty happy though. And it was my birthday, I was kind of the best gift ever, at the moment. Now I'm not so sure. I know I said I like Ace, and that we are together, but I still kind of like Albert. I suddenly really, really miss him. I wish he was right beside me right now, but he wasn't. After Emma took us back inside. It was weird, Ace tried to nuzzle me non stop but the poles were in the way. I feel like I made the wrong choice. At this point, I want to run away. But I shouldn't because Destiny mentioned something about Emma starting mine and Aces training tomorrow. She said we might be trains as barrel racers, jumpers or just to be ridden through trails. Then I get a shiver, what happens if I ever see Albert. I'll be so happy, Ace would be so mad! I don't know what he'd do! I just realized I love Albert! He is strong, fast, loyal, funny, fun, he's one of those guys who you want to hang around with. After I got mad at Ace a long time ago, I spend my time with Albert! That's when I got to learn what he's like. He loved hanging out with me, he even saved me from a hedgehog that got mad at me for almost stepping on him! Ace is totally different! But I don't know who to pick.

ACE POV
I hope Midnight is happy about her decision about being with me. I totally am! I love her! She said so too. If she changes her mind, I'll be devastated! I hope she isn't missing Albert and making second choices. After Emma brought us back in, Midnight was awfully quiet. It was unusual for her because she is always talking or doing something crazy. I really hope she doesn't change her mind.

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR. WHO DO YOU THINK MIDNIGHT  SHOULD BE WITH? ACE OR ALBERT? Please reply in comments.