21

Bella
I abruptly turned and faced my elder brother with Klaus. "Elijah, brother" I said through my teeth. He smiled a small smile looking at me grimly. "Sister, not happy to see me standing after you of all the people, daggered me ?" He growled and I looked down guiltily . "It was not by choice and you know it. Klaus deserves to be free. I have felt his pain every night of the full moon when he should shift but can't. I have felt it for the past 1000 years and I will be damned if I let him suffer another year. I beg you brother don't make me choose between both of you. It is his right. " I said staring into his eyes. As I spoke I took one step after another near him until I held his hands in mine. He sighed and said, "I gave my word to protect Elena sister " he said. I growled and said, "She doesn't deserve it. You are going against your family Elijah. And secondly the Original witch doesn't want Klaus to be free so she said that the doppelgänger will have to die but that's not true." I said distressed. Jasper sent out a wave of calm and love my way causing me to smile at him over my shoulder. He smiled in return. I motioned him with my head and he and my other mates smiled nodding as they left quietly knowing I wanted to speak to my siblings alone. When Elijah and Klaus questioned my last statement I told them about the way to create hybrids and Mother nature's call for Klaus to change and be free. Elijah was astounded but more surprised when I told him of our family being daggered not dead. "But why dagger them ?" Elijah questioned Klaus. "Because they would not be able to protect themselves from Mikael and if they got captured he would be able to reach us easily " My twin replied and Elijah nodded thoughtfully. He seemed to be deep in thought and I went and sat next to him hugging him as I used too. I felt his arm automatically surround me and his lips kiss my forehead with a smile as he used too. "I'm sorry for daggering you. " I mumbled into his suit. He sighed and his arms tightened around me. "I get it why you did it. And I sincerely apologize to you Bella. You are then one who tries to keep us together and always have to choose between us. We know how much it hurts you. I promise to be the brother you can look upto from now on instead of it being the other way round. " Klaus smiled and came to my other side hugging me too . I smiled as my brothers surround me with their embrace. " so now what is this about you having five mates young lady ? " Elijah said and I grimaced. "Elijah" I groaned. He smirked and said , " don't groan. Get ten down here so that I can meet them " I hesitated but one look at his face and I knew he was not kidding. I introduced my mates to Elijah who like Klaus threatened them but was appeased when my mates stood firmly by my side. They spoke for a long time before we retired for the night. I was happy to have both my brothers on the same side for once in our long existence and went to sleep with a big smile as my mates surrounded me completely.