14

Emmett

We drove into the driveway of a victorian style house in mystic falls. Damon stepped out with my sister under his arm and Stefan had his hands entwined with Edward. Bella got out and kissed my cheek. I smiled down at her and she winked. "Welcome to our home." The salvatores said. We saw other cars in the driveway and heard noises inside. Just then bella blurred in followed by damon and Stefan.  We followed and entered a room only to see bella twisting a man's hand behind his back and taking a dagger from his hand. There were other people who stood shocked. A man in a black suit who resembled my mate a bit. A girl of 17 with brown hair and another dark girl with brown hair.  There was a blond girl and a black haired buff boy. " You really don't want to do that Mr saltzman" Bella said. And pushed the man to the ground. She surveyed all the faces and landed on the girl with brown hair. "Doppelganger " she whispered and blurred to her. She caressed the girls cheeks and then a sound of her slap echoed throughout the room. The girl fell to the floor and blood dripped from her mouth. "NO one hurts my family . No one. " Bella growled. "Who are you? " the dark   skinned girl asked. Bella's eyes reached her and she smiled. "You must be bonnie, my dear friend ayana's descendent " bonnie's eyes widened and she gaped at my mate. Bella giggled and held out her hand. "Isabella mikaelson. The original hybrid and elijah's sister. " the crowd gasped and gazed at her in fear. Bonnie gulped and took her hand before gasping and her eyes glazed over as Alice's did when she had a vision. When she came back, she smiled at bella and nodded. Bella smirked and turned to the others. "My brother klaus and our family means you no harm. He just wants to break the curse and I assure you the doppelganger will live. You dont have to worry. You have my word. " So saying she turned to her brother and approached him smiling. She had tears in her eyes as she kissed him on the cheek. "Its been long brother." Elijah smiled and held her close. "Its has." He said. Bella took a deep breath and said.  "I know you are against the breaking of the curse and won't allow it. I am sorry elijah. " she said and he frowned and pulled her back. But before he could question her or any one could react, Bella had plunged the dagger into his heart. We all stood shocked as elijah's skin turned grey and veins appeared. Bella laid him down  gently and ran her fingers through his hair. "I am sorry brother. But breaking the curse is klaus's right. It is the only way for our family to be safe and together. You will awaken soon. I promise. " she said and stood. Everyone bar Stefan and damon were looking at her with shocked eyes. She paid us no mind and whispered. "Salvatores " both brothers immediately picked elijah up and took him away. Bella turned to elena and held her face up by her chin. "Listen here little girl, try anything that hinders my brothers sacrifice and I will make your life a miserable existence. Heard of Katherine right ? She lives looking over her shoulder continously. And that is because she is running from me and not my brother. And to say that she is actually my friend. You on the other hand disgust me. Cross me and i will have you beg for death but not grant it to you. Got me ? " elena nodded frantically. The salvatores came down and elena rushed to them hugging Stefan who looked disgusted. "Hands off bitch " Damon said and Stefan pushed her away. Elenas friends gaped at the brothers as elena stuttered. Stefan  said simply "we are done. I never loved you. Just was curious about you. I have my mate and I don't want you.  Stay away from me. " he zoomed to Edward and hugged him kissing him smack on the lips as gasps echoed and Bonnie whistled,"man that shit is hot " Bella laughed and winked at her. Elena growled like a kitten and stomped out followed by caroline and Tyler and alaric. Bella approached me and kissed me followed by kissing all her mates. She smiled at us apologetically , "sorry that you had to witness that" we shook our heads and Carlisle stepped forward.  "You are our mate. If you do something it is for the better of our family. I trust you. We trust you. I know you think I don't like violence but that is not true. I don't like unwarranted violence but what you did was necessary and so not your fault." Bella smiled and kissed him. "Thank you love. " she said and he smiled kissing her forehead. We introduced ourselves to bonnie and spent the night talking with her and exchanging stories. Bella had a glint in her eyes. "Whats that look for Belle??" Stefan  asked. Bella laughed and said,"just thinking how bonnie here would perfectly compliment my brother kol!!" The salvatores and bella laughed and the brothers nodded. Bonnie blushed and said, "no matchmaker business bella" my mate laughed an nodded. I opened my mouth to question her when her phone rang. She picked it up and I heard an accented voice greet her. Her eyes widened and she stood and uttered the name that had us all stiffening in fear. "Klaus"