17

Jasper

Bella was right. Jonas planned on attacking Elena to take revenge of his sons death. She thought ahead and switched Elena with Katherine who surprisingly co-operated. Currently we were at the Mystic Grill facing Jonas with the Salvatores. Bella had to yet make an appearance. "I am going to finish her. That is the revenge for my son's death. You killed him and I will kill the girl you love Salvatores." Stefan laughed and said mockingly, " you really don't know do you ? "
Damon smirked and said , "we didn't kill your son and neither were the ones to dagger Elijah. And another tidbit. We could care less if the dopplebitch died or lived but she is required for greater purposes. " Jonas glared and asked, "what do you mean? Who killed him ? " "me" a voice echoed and we turned and Bella stepped forward smirking. I almost staggered at the amount of fear that filled Jonas. His hands slipped from Elena aka Katherine's neck and he stumbled back and fell to his knees. "Isabella" he whispered in shock. Bella moved forward and caressed his cheek like a lover. Jealousy filled me and my brothers but her next words chilled us to the core. "My dear Jonas, did you think you could kill the key to my brother's freedom and I would let it go or allow you to even come close to her? You forgot Jonas, Klaus and Elijah may be dangerous but I can make them look like innocent kids. I rule this supernatural world and no one can come in my way and survive. No one can come in my family's way and survive. Good bye." She said. One moment her hand was caressing his cheek and the next, before anyone could blink, he gasped and fell dead as she ripped his heart out. We gasped in shock but the Salvatores smirked and Damon commented, "and that's the Isabella we adore and fear" she chuckled and turned to see Katherine trying to sneak away. She smirked and as I went to catch Katherine, she shook her head. Suddenly a gasp was heard and we turned to see Katherine clutching her head and dropping to the ground. Angela and Mike entered the room their faces wearing evil smirks. Damon smirked and blurred behind Katherine and snapped her neck. Bella laughed and shook her head at Damon as did Stefan. "Aww man, I wanted to be the one to do that." Stefan said. Bella laughed and Damon commented, "next time little brother, next time." Stefan flicked him off and kissed Edward walking away with him. Damon laughed and swung Rosalie over his shoulder. She squeaked and we laughed as Damon mock saluted us and left too. Alice giggled and went away but not before hugging my mate. Bella looked at Katherine and turned to Emmett. "Baby please carry her" He smiled and kissed her before nodding. He picked her up and she skipped ahead enterwining her fingers with mine and blowing kisses to each mate as she passed. We chuckled at her antics and marvelled at how different her behaviour was with us and with others and how it changed in a matter of minutes. She led us to a tomb and asked Emmett to throw Katherine in. "Don't step in though" she warned. We were confused but nodded. "What is this place? " " it is the place which held 27 vampires for 145 years after they were captured in 1864. " we looked at her shocked and she leaned against me and started the tale of the Salvatores and the history of the vampires in Mystic Falls.

A/n
Hey guys,
Firstly I want to apologise for not updating for months. The reason is that I have moved from India to Canada for higher studies in January and have been on a dollar coaster ride since then. Between college, work and travelling and getting to know the city and then moving residences it has been a tough one.. I promise to be more regular. So get ready for regular updates on all my stories. Read, review and comment. Even haters can do that. Positive criticism is always good for improvement.
Love you all