11

Stefan

I mentally groan and roll my eyes at the sheer stupidity of my 'girlfriend'. She thinks that trusting an original and elijah at that is a good idea. Idiot. Now one may think why I am talking about the girl I should be in love with like that. Oh please. I am not at all in love with her. I just got close to her to know why she looked like Katherine. But God,  I could bear with Katherine any day rather than elena. This girl is stupid and selfish using her best friends for her own gain. I never loved her. She was just a distraction for me and a curiosity. I have loved only one person in my entire existence. I still remembered the crooked smile, the emerald green eyes which felt that they could see through you into your soul and know your darkest secrets and thoughts. A lean body that i loved to explore and most of all those tousled bronze hair. I still ached for my lost love. My human mate. My lover. My friend. The light of my existence. The main character of the entries in my diary. My Edward.....

Edward

I stared at Bella and Damon in shock. They couldn't know, could they? Damon smirked at me and I stuttered, "I..I..I don't know what you are talking about.."  Bella shook her head and pushed herself off the tree and crawled over to me. She touched my cheek and said in a motherly voice, "You do, young one. You do. Dont lie to me or even more yourself. Stefan is your mate and we all know it. We are vampires. Sex is Just that for us. Sex. We do not mate or claim someone as ours or just have sex on the basis of parameters like gender and age. we dont care about these things. Your mate needs and craves for you just as you do. It is time for this suffering of yours to end and I am highly obliged to be the cause for it. " My eyes filled with venom and I placed my head in her lap and sobbed my heart out. she wrapped her arms around me and let me cry soothing my hair and back rocking me back and forth. After a while I pulled back and gave her a watery smile. She smiled back and nodded. Damon just patted my back and said," welcome to the family" I smiled at him and we walked back. Damon pulled out my phone (how did he get it i dont know) and gave it to me... it showed a number dialling. Confused I put it my ear. A person answered and I froze. I looked at damon who smiled and motioned for me to talk. And I did. "Stefan ?"

Stefan

My phone rang and I picked it up, "Hello? " it was silent on the other end and then I heard a voice I never felt I would again. "Stefan " Edward. . But how was this possible. Edward was supposed to be dead. "Edward? " I whispered afraid that it was a hallucination or a prank. A sob escaped on the other end and he cried, "Stefan. My stefan ." Tears filled my eyes. I needed to get to him. "Where are you ? I'm coming "

Bella

I smiled as I ran beside edward who looked like he had won the world. His mate and my friend stefan was coming. I was happy for him. Edward was still on the phone with Stefan when we entered the house and he went straight up to his room for privacy. Alice grinned and hugged me. "Thank you bella " I seed an ruffled her hair. "You are my family Ali just as Charles is. No need to thank me." I turned to my mates and smiled at them. Peter opened his arms and I walked into them snuggling into his muscular chest. Though I was older than all of them I looked like a doll in front of them. My mates were huge and muscular, even Carlisle. I had always been very petite. "You are amazing " Peter said in my ear and bit it lightly causing me to hum in pleasure. I shot up and took his hand as well as my other mates and wishing every one good bye retired to our room for the night.
As soon as the door closed, my mates pounced on me and we lost ourselves in a sea of passion and love.