20

Bella
I stared into the eyes that were the same crystal blue as mine. My hands reached out to frame his face as I stared at my twin after 50 years. I ran my hands through his blond hair and kissed his cheeks before he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead repeatedly. "Sister" he whispered, his accent more pronounced as his voice choked with emotion. "I missed you brother " I said snuggling further into his arms feeling the protection, warmth and security wash over me like it always did whenever I was in Klaus's arms.
Finally we separated from each other and I pulled him into the house and turned to where my mates were standing. Klaus stopped in his tracks and stared at them hard. I squeezed his hand causing him to snap his gaze to me. I could see the anger in his eyes as he growled,"why do these cold ones smell like you Isabella ?"

Jasper
Bella smiled at his question and said , "you know why,Nik!" Klaus stared at her hard before snapping his gaze to us. I stared at the tall,blond guy in front of us. You could easily see the similarities between my beloved mate and him with their common blond hair and blue eyes. They also carried themselves in the same way and had a dangerous aura about them. Physically they looked like a normal pair of twins but if you looked into their eyes you could easily see the aura that made the supernatural world fear and respect their existence. He regarded us all and the anger slipped from his emotions and his face as a small smirk made its way to his face. "Mates. 5 of them. Bit too much don't you think, sister ? " Bella scoffed lightly as she skipped from his side to ours and held my hand and Carlisle's dragging us forward. She made the introductions. "Don't hurt her and we won't have any problems. One tear from her eye and I will make you wish for death but not give it to you. The pain you faced during your transformation will feel like a walk in the park compared to the consequences of hurting my twin. " he said causing us to stiffen in fear but we nodded as I said firmly, " we will never hurt her and if we do, the pain we will feel will be much worse than anything you could possible cause us. " The others nodded as Carlisle continued, "she is the light of our existence," Peter said, "the love of our life," Emmett continued, " and our happiness " and Garrett concluded," we love her, she is our redemption." Bella smiled at us pride and love shining in her eyes. She kissed us lovingly. "You are the same for me. I love you" she said.
Klaus smiled and nodded at each one of us. "Well then, I welcome you to the Mikaelson family. From now on, anyone who thinks of harming you has to go through me, which is in simple words impossible" he said arrogance seeping into his voice at the end. Bella scoffed and flipped him off causing him to catch her and tickle her endlessly. She squealed and laughed until he finally let her go and hugged her close. "I sure missed that laugh, young one " he said causing Bella to smile.
"As did I " a voice said causing Bella and Klaus to stiffen and abruptly turn towards the door where stood none other than Elijah.