Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Am Stupid

Start from the beginning

My nose had turned rosy from the number of  the times I resorted to facepalm.

This isn't the couch either, I silently scream.

Rubbing my sore nose I do not notice the door at the opposite end of the room open till the fragrance of lavender flowers evade the extravagant bed-chambers.

Without a thought, I crane my head in curiosity and I watch dumbfounded and shook as the King himself walks out from his apparent studio sized bath. 

In a much rare take from his usual layered robes, he adorns a grey sweatpant and leaves his upper torso naked being innocently unaware of a gawking mortal.

And no matter how I tried I couldn't will my eyes away. With a lazy effort in drying, water drips down the tips of his darkened hair, down his pale neck.

The colour of his skin, the curves of his upper body was exceedingly beautiful, extremely eye catching so much so that my eyes threatened to bulge out from their sockets.

Like a dead clockwork I remain fixated, unable to look away unable to think. But only to admire his well crafted lean figure with muscles that ripple in every move and everything around pales in colour and beauty.

He was beautiful that I always knew and no matter what in comparison he was the most, beautiful.

I notice my quickening breath, the fastened beats and muddled thoughts as he walks past the bed.

It was as the door of the walk-in closet shuts that I fall back.

In drunkening embarrassment, I bury my face in the pillows but my mind refuses to forget.

The closet door opens and I sense him step out and then nothing but silence. 

Taking him to have left the room  I start mumbling about random things in life in an effort to stray my mind from the image.

After a long minute or two I pulled away from the cotton pillows and sat up facing the threshold wall.

I feel the warmth in confusion and sigh deeply.

"You woke up already." A cold breath fans my nape and my stomach turns unhelpfully and hair on my skin rises.

I slowly turn and get startled by the proximity of the amber eyes brimming with mischief.  Within hands length he sits nonchalantly putting my heart's top speed into test.

"How long was he here?" I absentmindedly put my thoughts into words.

"From when you started talking of ice creams with chocolate fillings." He replies with his hand supporting his chin.

In an all black attire with traces of gold embroidery, his hair had returned to its natural shade with being dried and combed with slender fingers.

Wanting to end the silence I say no longer able to hold the gaze that tried to decipher my suspicious behaviour. "I didn't know that you wore casual dresses. "

The tips of his lips lifts slowly to form a smirk and I realize my mistake. "So you have been awake for a long time."

"Mmm" I give my sincere attention to his medallion.

He tilts his head and I sense the change from his teasing tone."You are awfully quite today "

"I didn't brush." I sprout the first excuse I could think of and finally look up to find him expressionless.

Even when his face showed no signs of displeasure, I knew he was a little mad.
And I think of ways to change topics, but he interrupt my train of thoughts by leaning in, close enough for me to smell lavender.

"Are you sick." He asks and I shake my head in confusion.

"But your face appears red." With his  observation I feel my cheeks grow warmer but still shake my head again in denial.

His crimson lips forms a frown and he leans further in for what I believe was for intimidation but was proven wrong when he places his palm on my forehead.

My heart is thrown into turmoil when he rests his pale forehead on the other side of his cold hand letting only centimetres of mingling breaths between us.

"You don't seem to have a fever." He concludes and in a matter of seconds slides of the bed and leaves through the door.

I rest my hand on my heart that beats like a beast caged within my ribs.
What is this fever?

                                Hades!!(for all fellow anime and manga lovers

                                Hades!!
(for all fellow anime and manga lovers.)

Hope you liked it. Love you all.

And remember to vote.😀😊😍