Insecurity and Fear

Ming closes his eyes, putting his right palm on his forehead as he recollects yesterday's memory. He reminisces Kit's small body and his moans as he traced his fingers on Kit's toned muscles.

How Kit reacted when he teased his pink and hard nipples. How Kit's sexy moans turned him on. He knew Kit was really embarrassed and reluctant to take their relationship to the next level but a dose of alcohol in his blood made him stopped thinking straight. Although he was really drunk, he was somehow still sober enough to understand what Kit was saying. He kept teasing anyway even when Kit was telling him to stop. But that just spurred him on even more. He started to kiss Kit's neck and sucked his shoulders, leaving love marks along his spine. Ming flipped Kit's body and push him against the bed on his back. He started unbuttoning Kits shirt and threw it over his shoulders, not caring where it landed.

"M-ming" Kit moaned as Ming started nibbling gently on his right nipple, occasionally licking it. Ming rubbed and pinched his left nipple between his thumb and finger while the other free hand was travelling down his stomach slowly. Kit jolted and bit his lips when Ming pressed his hand on his semi-hard member through his pants. Kit pushed Mings body slowly as Ming started kissing his lips after he let go of his nipples. Ming kept rubbing as he felt Kit member growing hard. His was no better. He then retreated his hand and grinded his body against Kit as he shuddered and let out a loud gasp under Ming.

That was the last thing he could recall. Ming is having a terrible hangover right now. He went out to drink with his engineering friends last night and came back drunk but somehow ended up at Kit's room. It's already pass noon and Kit is nowhere to be found. He tries to remember what happened last night but his head is hurting so bad he can't think of anything. He's worried sick that he might have taken Kit without his consent and hurt him. Ming sits up and searches for his phone to call Kit and suddenly he hears the door creaked and finds Kit holding a cup of water and porridge in his hands. His gaze followes as Kit walkes and slowly places them on the table beside the bed.

He thought Kit would yell at him or even punch him. He shakes his thoughts out of head immediately and runs over to Kit.

"P'Kit! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?! Im so sorry! You can hit me or kick me, whatever you want to make you feel better!" Ming grabs Kit's shoulders and continues without waiting for the answer. Ming stops when he sees Kit is surprisingly calm and takes a step back.

"How am I supposed to answer if you keep talking?" Kit shrugs off his hands as he talks in a calm tone. "First of all, I'm okay. Right now, what I want is you to finish your porridge and freshen up. There's medicine on the table. Take it after you eat and then well talk. I'll be waiting downstairs at the lounge", with that said, Kit goes out of the room. Ming is stunned at his actions.

Doesn't he feel anything? I thought he hate me already. Questions that he couldn't find answers popped up in his head one after another. He quickly takes his medicine after eating the porridge that Kit prepared for him and washes his face, get dressed and dashes out of the room. The headache he got earlier had seemed to disappear suddenly.

In the lounge, he sees Kit sitting alone, playing with his phone on the sofa. He walked slowly towards him and sat in front Kit. "P'Kit..."

"Are you done?" Kit puts down his phone and looks up when he hears Ming. "Yes,P' and about yesterday..." Ming's voice trailed off as he doesn't know what to say and he's afraid he might choose the wrong word, not wanting to upset Kit further. Kit crosses his legs and heaves a long sigh, folding his arms as he leans back on the sofa.

Ming closed his eyes anticipation to what he's about to receive. He just hopes for the best that Kit doesn't leave him.

************

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I'll update the new part tomorrow. Thank you for reading until now. I wasn't planning to write this but thankfully my friend motivated me and here I am! You can also check out her fanfic which was recently published and also motivated by me LOL it's also a 2Moons fanfic.
This is her profile - Rihito0000

-edited-

19.11.2017