Chapter: 5

Third Person: 

The two wreckers ran for their lives as Vehicons shot at them, and the Nemesis's defenses shot at Oracles and the teams ship. "Oracle pick up in 3!" Star yelled into the comm as he and Trails were reaching the edge. "Copy that!" Oracle replies and moves up from the bottom of the ship as full speed. "Trailways, jump!" Star orders as they both reach the edge of the Landing deck. "What?!" Trails yells but before he could stop, Star grabs his arm and jumps, pulling him with him. 

Trailways lets out a femmish scream as he flies off the ships edge, and Star smiles and watches as a flash of blue appears in front of them and suddenly the 3 have a hard landing in the small loading bay, Star on the bottom against a back wall, with Melody on his chest, and Trailways spread out on his legs still screaming. "Trails!" Star yells at him and kicks him slightly, moving his legs away as he stands up, still holding Melody, who is fully unconscious. Trails stops screaming and slowly onlines his optics. "I'm alive? I'm ALIVE!" He says, bouncing up and doing some kind of happy dance. Star rolls his optics and looks out one of the windows nearby, seeing the enemy ship fading into the distance. 

"Nice job Oracle." Star says in comm and he gets a sparkling like giggle in return. "Come on, Trails. I need you to pilot the ship while Oracle helps Melody." Trails nods and runs off, towards the brig. "Oracle when Trails gets to the brig I need you in the Med-bay." There's silence for a second then a "Yes Sir.

Star makes his way through smallish halls and soon arrives at a pair of doors. Opening them, he sees the usual white walls, and medical equipment. Setting Melody lightly on the closest medical berth, he stands and waits, observing Melody's wounds. Soon the door opens and a small purple, and white femme walks in. "What do you need Boss?" The femme asks, in a young voice. "I need you to fix her. I found her on the Nemesis." Star says nodding towards the unconscious form of Melody. "Wow what happened?" Oracle asks, jumping up on a movable panel that moves around where she needs to go, since she's almost half the size of most the things in the room. 

"Tortured by Megs." Star says and Oracle gives Star a sad look, even though most of her faceplate is covered by a mask. "I'll do as best as I can Star." Oracle says and Star nods, making himself walk towards the med bay doors. "Oh, and while I was waiting for you guys to reach the rendezvous, I was able to make out another message that I caught on the Autobot e-band. You're gonna want to hear it." Oracle says to Star and his hopes flutter only for a milisecond, and he quickly leaves the room. 

Walking through the small ship, he soon reaches his quarters, opening the large doors, he walks into a medium sized room with a high ceiling. In the corner of the room was a large berth, and on the other side of the room was a desk area, with data pads everywhere, and a few holographic pictures. Sitting down at the desk, Star looks over the desk and his gaze stops at an old picture of him and a large black and yellow mech with a a blue visor going across his face. "She looks almost identical to you big guy." He whispers to himself, looking at the picture of him and his old friend. 

Opening his data storage, he sees the new message Oracle sent him. He hesitates before playing the message, the sound echoing through his quarters. "If anyone can hear this message- static- lock- static- heading to Earth. My partner is with me-static- meeting up with Prime- static- you there." The message cut off and Star stared at the screen. He couldn't believe it. He was alive!