New edition...s

kamiyahs POV
Me: umm mom? Y-y-your gonna have the twins today?
Tyra: mmhmm
I was happy, surprised, but...scared..
Me: I...I... I'm so..uh happy for you!
I go over my mom and hug her while she's in the bed.
Tyra: thank you baby. Just remember your going to make an amazing sister.
Then Dr. Bailey comes in and greets us.
Dr.Bailey: so we are going to a last ultrasound to make sure the twins are ok.
They take my mom out of the room to an ultrasound room. A new doctor who specializes in ultrasounds, puts the jelly stuff on her stomach and we see two figures.
Doctor: ok I see the boy...and there's the girl.
Me: aww look! I can't wait to see em!

My mom and dad smiled at me.

Doctor: hmm...*moves the roller thingy around. Then she goes out of the room and gets Doctor Bailey. She shows her something else on the screen*
Dr.Bailey: oh my...
Tyra: what? Is something wrong?
Holden: is everything ok?
Dr. Bailey: i don't kno, yu tell me. Mr and mrs. Greene, congratulations you have another baby!
The world just stopped for 30 seconds. My moms mouth dropped open, my dads eyes were Burts open and I just stood there surprised.

Tyra: So instead of 2 babies...theres 3!?!

Dr.Bailey: Yes ma'am

Tyra: Thats great! Im soo excited!

me: :O

Holden: Thats...beautiful!

Dr.Bailey: But umm It looks like shes going to be a pre-mature baby because what I believe happend was 3 sperm got to the egg and divided in 3 for 3 babies. But that 3rd sperm was already weak so she would be small and little weak.

Holden: But how could we not see her when we did previous ultrasounds?

Dr.Bailey: Simply, we couldnt see her becuase the other two covered her up and took all the room.

Tyra: wow...

Dr.Bailey: On that note we have to run heartbeat tests in the other room to make sure the heartbeats are fine and to see how soon we are going to get them out. 

They roll my mom out and take her to another room and run tests.

Dr.Bailey runs tests and comes back with a clip board with papers on it. 

Dr.Bailey: Ok so the heart rates are perfect, but the 3rd baby is a little slower.

Tyra: Is that going to effect her?

Dr.Bailey: Its not a bad thing, but shes just going to be a slight bit weaker AND when she grows up and possibly have heart problems, but very unlikely because like I said before its just a little slower.

Holden: How slower is it?

Dr. Bailey: 3 beats.

Tyra: *breathes in and out*

Holden: Its going to be ok. *kisses her forehead*

Tyra: I know I just want her to be ok.

Dr. Bailey: She'll be fine, trust me.

Then suddenly my mom started getting more frequent contractions.

Holden: Are you ok?

TYra: Yeah its just the contractions.

Dr. Bailey: Mrs.Greene we are going to take you to the delivery room.

Tyra: Im going to have the babies now?

Dr. Bailey: Within an 1 hour *gives her a bright smile* 

They go to a delievery room and I decide I want to stay out of the room.