SANTI - HIS TO TAKE

SANTI

HIS TO TAKE

Halos hindi makapaniwala si Santi sa narinig. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang nangyayaring ito sa pagitan nila ni Anita pero wala siyang balak na makipag-usap. Not now. Of course, he wanted her to stay but if they talked now, it would be awkward. Ang tanging nasa isip niya ay anu't anuman ang mangyayari ay maiuuwi niya ang gabing iyon, maitatabi para sa mga araw at gabing wala na ang babae—sakaling doon man mauwi ang lahat.

Inalalayan niya itong makaupo sa unahan matapos magbihis. He drove, his hand on hers. It felt as if he was running against time. She was leaving in a few days. Sa loob ng ilang araw na iyon, kailangan niyang ipakita sa babae na walang dahilan para iwan nito kung ano ang mayroon sila.

Was he being selfish? Maybe. Pero mahirap pakinggan ang sinasabing iyon ng kanyang isip sa gitna ng lahat ng ito—posibilidad na magkasama sila, at ang init sa kanyang katawan.

God, she tasted lovely. He needed more of her. Tumuloy na siya sa bahay. He now lived alone in the huge family house. Ang kanyang mga magulang ay nasa rest house nila sa Palawan, ang kanyang kapatid ay may sarili na ring bahay. Mayroong kasambahay na madalas sa hindi ay umuuwi dahil kapapanganak pa lang ng anak.

In short, they had the entire house to themselves.

Pagpasok pa lang sa bahay at agad nang naglapat ang kanilang mga labi. She took off her clothes, he took off his. Just like Adam and Eve, they went to the garden and started kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Ang liwanag ay nagmumula sa ilaw sa ilalim ng pool na napapaligiran ng garden.

Looking at her naked was blowing his mind. She was even more beautiful than he ever dreamed of. Her breasts full and proud, the tips the color of tea. Her waist small, her thighs silky smooth. He was more aroused than ever.

She touched his cock, gently stroked it. He sucked air through clenched teeth. The woman had absolutely no idea how she was making him feel. Hinagkan niya ito sa labi. Bumaba ang mga labi niya sa leeg nito. She smelled wonderful, always had. She had a natural scent that reminded him of a garden, of mornings, or everything that symbolized hope and fresh starts.

Pinangko niya ito papunta sa lounging chair. It was wide enough for the two of them. There, he started kissing her neck. Bumaba rin ang kanyang kamay sa pagitan ng mga hita nito. She was very wet. Rubbing her clit was pure pleasure.

"Oh," she murmured.

He couldn't have enough of her. He slid down to suck on the tip of her breasts. But she held his hand. "Please, allow me..."

"Huh?"

She smiled and reached down to touch his cock. Pinahiga siya nito saka nagsimulang hagkan ang kanyang katawan. She traced his body with her tongue until she reached his cock. Seeing her beautiful face between his legs made him swallow hard. He was almost sure this was but a dream.

She grabbed his cock, stuck her tongue out and licked it. She swirled her tongue around it, lovingly lowering her head to put it inside her warm mouth, while moving her hand wrapped around the shaft. She kept on pleasuring him until he felt he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Stop it. I can't hold on much longer."

"Who said you should?" she asked with a playful grin on her face before sucking him hard. He was not able to control himself. He came as she was stroking his cock. Mariin niyang naipikit ang mga mata. He was almost embarrassed from how fast he came. Ngumiti ang babae at hinigit ang kanyang kamay. He stood up.

She went to the pool and jumped. Napangiti siya at tumulad dito. They went skinny dipping. He never wanted to let her go. Halos hindi sila naghiwalay. Seeing her naked with him in that pool was slowly making him hot again. Mayamaya ay umahon ang babae at nagtungo sa outdoor shower. Tumapat ito doon. He joined her.

He was aroused once again. Muli, naglapat ang kanilang mga labi. He couldn't let the night end without making love to her completely. Hindi na sila nakalayo pa sa shower. They found themselves on the grass. There was no way he was going to let her touch him and lose control again.

His lips went down her body, kissing her, licking her. He reached the part between her legs. She was lovely. He had never felt this overpowering need to just lick the beauty in front of him. Her clit was engorged, begging to be played with by his tongue. He did. She stroked his hair, at times raising her pelvis to meet his mouth. Soon, she was arching her back, coming again and again.

He poised himself on top of her and thrust deep. It was a full thrust. She was tight. He realized that instant that it might just be her first time. Pero walang kahit anong indikasyon sa mukha ng babae. He kept on moving, enjoying the warmth of her around his cock. Seeing her breasts move up and down with every thrust was incredible.

He touched her clit with his finger as he was moving. She moaned out loud. He kept on rubbing her clit until he felt her muscles start to contract. He came just as she did.

"Anita..." he said, holding her in his arms, never wanting to let go.

"Santi," she whispered.

e:10.5pt;linGg\־