Who Are They?

Chelsea was brokenhearted going to a party aptly called "No Tomorrow." Doon ay mayroong lalaking naglagay ng gamot sa kanyang inumin. Good thing a stranger was there to save her from only heaven knows what. But was she really safe with the stranger when they ended up having wild sex?

Anita had been in love with her best friend, Santi., for a long time. She was instrumental in making Santi see he had so much potential. He had always treated her as a friend. But she wanted so much more. Can a night of unbridled passion turn them into lovers?

Miranda was determined to give away her virginity on the night she stole a ticket to get into a rave party. She was almost forty and still a virgin. She was only starting to understand what life had to offer her. She found a man to give herself to. Miguel was his name. Will he fulfill her fantasies?

Scarlett went to a party on a date. Palagi siyang sini-set up ng ina para makipag-date. Nagsasawa na siya pero ano ang magagawa sa hiling ng ina? There she met Boris. Soon, she discovered they were great in bed together. But she did not want a man who only wanted sex from her. But how does she stop herself from wanting his touch?

Addie was in an unhappy marriage. Isang gabi, nagdesisyon siyang gumanti sa asawang may iba. But she ended up making wild love with her own bodyguard. Where will her sins take her, she wondered. But somehow, she did not care.