•°* N I N E T E E N *°•

yoongi

"We can't find her , Agust ... "

I growled and threw my cigarette on the ground .. I grabbed Seokjin's collar and Hissed .. its been few weeks now but still no signs of angel ..

"You idiot ! you and the rest ! " I fell when a fist landed on my jaw .. I looked up to see jungkook with heavy breaths ..

"DO YOU THINK WE WANT TO LOSE HER TOO? NO HYUNG ! BUT SHE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND ! YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT ! " my eyes widen ...  and soon I felt my tears fall ..

( a/n ; a reminder to vote for BTS )

days turn into weeks turn into months turn into years... waiting for you to return back in my arms .. whispering nothing but how much you love me .. with your small palm caressing my face , my worries faded away .. your lips molded in mine perfectly ... and your encouraging words that made me kept on walking forward ...

what's a king without his queen ?

nothing

~

'..... I miss you '

I shut my journal and set it on the night stand .. sighing loudly I look to my side ... usually at this time she would be sleeping while I'm working ..

"yoongibear ? what are you looking at ? is there something on my face ?" I gulped .. no .. You're imagining things Yoongi ..

she comes closer to me and held my face .. My heart thump loudly .. "Where have you been angel?"

" me? I'm always here .. I'll never leave you yoongi.. I promised you that didn't I ?"

my eyes fluttered open as my hand clutched my chest .. damn it .. it was all a dream .. I turned to my left to look at the digital clock .. it was currently 2 in the morning .. another day without angel .. its going to be 4 years soon .. 

we've been searching for her everywhere .. but still no signs of her ...

" agust ! agust !" is that doyeon ? I got up from bed and get the door .. she smiled at me .. "is everything okay ? why are you here ?"

"we found her "

+yep its ending soon+
I didn't predict this too but yeah its ending :""" kinda want to do book 2 but Idk .. let's just see how this book ends okay?? sorry for the short chapter heh  . I forgot to remind y'all on the previous chapter xD because I was in a rush hahaha okie bubyee