Not Just A Fan - Chapter 2

“Ok we need a plan.” Said Katie standing up. “We HAVE to contact him and you have to see him again.”

“Ahhhhhh yes! Omg we have to! Then you and him can get married.” Brenna oohed.

“No guys. No contacting. No Meeting again. And definitely no marriage. I’m not starting any drama within the fandom. I don’t want any death threats or ANY attention. We will have him keep the camera and it will be like I disappeared.” How I wished at that point I could have disappeared. This doesn’t happen to normal people. Normal people don’t get tracked down by Harry Styles. This couldn’t be happening. 

“Can I be the maid of honor at yours and Harry’s wedding?” Katie said in awe.

“No! I am not marrying him. Okay? I’m not even going to see him again.” I snapped

“Why not? He wants to see you again? He’s having his fans look for you. Look, even Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis tweeted about you with the picture. They’re looking for you and sooner or later they’re gonna find you. You have to contact them.” Sabrina explained to me. I was still not contacting them. I don’t need that.

“They even made an email for anyone who has information on you. This is serious.” Brenna said to me with a huge smile on her face.

“Guys, stop. No contacting.” I said.

“Fine” They all whined in unison.

“Julia, it’s getting late time for your friends to go home.” My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I heard my younger siblings running around downstairs as my friends got off my floor.

I walked them to my front door.

“Look, school starts in less than a week. You know one of the fans there is going to say something. Just tell him it’s you.” Katie said before she walked out the door after Brenna and Sabrina had left.

“Katie, I’m not getting into this. You’re my best friend. You know relationships never work for me. I don’t need the crazed fans either. This isn’t gonna work. I have the picture because it’s online. I don’t want to tell him it’s me.”

“You’ll never know what’s going to happen if you don’t contact him.”

“I’m not going to and neither are you. Pinky Swear?” I held out my pinky to hers.

“I pinky swear I will not tell him who you are, but you’re killing me here.”  She laughed linking her pinky to mine.

“Bye Katoe” I said with a smile

“Bye Julio” She laughed as I closed the door behind her. I I turned around to see my younger sister Mia standing there she was 13, blonde like me, and also obsessed with one direction.

“What was that about? Tell who what?” She asked.

“Nothing Mia. Go away.” I said trying to walk past her she blocked me.

“Tell me or I”m telling mom.” She fussed.

“Shit Mia stop being so annoying. It’s none of your business.” Can you tell how much we love each other?

“MOM!!!!!” She screamed.

“Shhhhhhhhh! My god Mia I’ll tell you just don’t tell mom.”

“Are you pregnant?” She asked. I gave her the weirdest look.

“What? What? Oh my god no! Mia!” I hissed.

“Then go ahead tell me, I won’t tell.”

“Okay. You know I met One Direction. Uhm I kind of left my camera and now Harry Styles is trying to find me.” I closed my eyes.

“No way. Stop lying.” I rolled my eyes and without saying a word pulled up the tweet. 

“HOLY SHIT THAT’S YOU!!!’ She screamed.

“Shhhhh. Yes it’s me and he’s looking for me but he’s not allowed to find me. Okay?”

“Yeah I’ll leave you to you weird drama.” She walked into the kitchen. I have the weirdest sister ever. My phone rang. Another tweet. It was Harry.

“COME ON HELP ME FIND HER!” Of course another link to the picture. I decided to read the tweets back to him.

“She’s so lucky.” Not really.

“I wish I was her.” No you don’t.

“Harry! Have my babies.” What is wrong with you? Harry can’t have babies my god.

“Wow she’s so pretty!” Awe thanks.

“I know her. She goes to my school.” Haha wait. What!?!?!?!? A girl from school tweeted him. Shit! Shit! Shit! There’s no chance he’ll see that right? Oh man.