Not Just A Fan - Chapter 11

“Where did he take you?” Brenna screamed as we sat down in our seats which happened to be in the front row. Oh Harry.

“Spill the beans!” Katie yelled following Brenna’s example. I took a deep breathe. The three of them sat on the edge of their seats eagerly waiting for me to tell them what happened. A couple girls started to look over, mostly wondering why we were sitting in the front row not wearing One Direction shirts. They probably thought we were fake fans.

You could tell by their disgusted looks and whispers to one another that they didn’t believe we were one of them. I mean we kind of weren’t with the whole mystery girl thing. And now the whole Harry’s girlfriend thing. And tonight with the whole sleepover at The W. Ok so never mind, we were nothing like the other fans in the arena. We were just well special I suppose could be the word.

I motioned for my friends to come in closer and whispered to them what happened.

“He took you back stage and kissed you?!” Sabrina screamed jumping back in her seat. I shut my eyes tight. A lot of people were looking now, either recognizing me or questioning what was happening.

“Yes. Now shh. Their fans can’t know!” I hissed. This is supposed to be a secret.

“So what are you guys now?” Brenna asked. Gosh these girls are nosey.

“Dating. We are official but it’s not going public anytime soon.” A lot more girls were starring. Thankfully the lights went out at that point and the concert began so I stopped getting the weird stares and my friends not knowing how to shut up.

After the concert I immediately got a text from Harry. I was barely even able to breathe before my phone was ringing with texts from him.

“Come Backstage. Same way you left. We are just chilling and waiting for the crowd to leave.” I sighed.

“We are going backstage.” I looked at my friends. A lot of fans had left but some heard that.

“Why are you going backstage?” One nosey, stuck up looking girl asked.

“Uhmmm...we won a radio contest and yeah, we gte to meet the band.” I didn’t even believe what I just said. Her friend came up next to her.

“She kind of looks like that mystery girl.” Oh come on. No more recognition please.

“Yeah she does. So are you her?” The first girl asked me.

“Yes I am. Ok. Now we have to go backstage.” I tried to walk away with my friends but they followed us.

“Can you take us with you?” They begged.

“No. I can’t.” I didn’t even turn around.

“Why not? We are a fandom we help out each other. What kind of fan are you?” The second girl asked.

“She’s doesn’t have to be a fan.” Brenna snapped, turning around to look at the girls.

“Oh really? Why not? Does she think she’s better than us cause she’s the ‘mystery girl’? She’s probably not even a real fan. We’ve been here since the beginning.” The first girl bitched back.

“No. She doesn’t have to because she’s Harry’s girlfriend.” Brenna argued. My eyes grew big. Yup, there’s no secrets here.

“BRENNA! Oh my god! Let’s go.” I yelled. We hurried back stage leaving the girls in shock.

“Thanks for telling them.” I said rolling my eyes as we walked backstage. I saw Harry and Niall goofing around in the hallway.

“HEY!” he yelled down to me. I laughed and just kept walking. “Why didn’t you answer when I yelled to you?” Harry frowned.

“I didn’t know I was supposed to.” I laughed. He hugged me. “Ehhh you’re all sweaty.” He let go of me.

“Sorry.” He laughed.

“How’d you like the show?” Niall asked us.

“It was amazing.” Brenna oohed.

“Best night ever.” Katie agreed.

“The nights only about to get better.” Harry laughed and we walked back in the room labeled ‘Green Room’.

Zayn, Liam, and Louis were sitting on the couch.

“The girls are back.” Louis announced with a smile on his face.

“Harry told us the news.” Zayn winked. Harry took my hand in his as we stood there.

“Better keep it from management though. They’ll be pretty mad.” Liam said. Wait, his managers will be mad that he’s with me? That’s a bit messed up don’t you think.

“Oh calm down Liam. We aren’t going public about it anytime soon, and when we do it’s not like they’re gonna force me to break up with her. I’ll do anything in my power to be with her.” He said and I looked up at him. He pecked my lips. This was so perfect.

About 20 minutes later we headed back to the hotel for the rest of the night. It was going to be a fun one and from what the boys told us we weren’t allowed to sleep.