Old Man: We do not wish to engage in a fight young man.

Huh?

Old Man: I apologize if Miss Goodwitch has been

Old Man: I apologize if Miss Goodwitch has been....rude. We just need to ensure there's no casualties.

He sat the plate of cookies on the table as I tilted my head in utter confusion.

How is he so calm about this?

I put the knife and gun away and sat back down, confused by it all. Ruby quickly devouring the cookies with a smile didn't help me at all.

Old Man: Ruby Rose. You have... silver eyes.

Ruby looked up to him, just as confused as I was.

Ruby: Oh. Umm....

Creepy.

Old Man: So! Where did you learn to fight like this?

The old man placed a tablet on between us, playing a video of the young girl fighting.

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

Old Man: Really? They taught you to use one of the deadliest weapons ever designed?

Krieg: Pfft.

I was about to laugh my ass off. Out of all the weaponry and all the Titans I've seen. A sickle would be the least of my worries.

Ruby: Well one teacher in particular.

Old Man: I see... It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty, old crow.

Ruby: Thert's mi ercle!

At least swallow the food first.

Ruby swallowed the cookies in her mouth and tried again.

Ruby: Sorry. That's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now, I'm all like Hooowaaah! Wataaaaa!

Okay?

Then he switched his focused onto me, the rest followed his steps.

Old man: Krieg, is it?

Krieg: Yes?

Old man: You are an interesting discovery.

The same tablet switched to myself fighting the men. Similar to the young girl's, but with a lot more blood and broken bones.

Old man: You don't associate yourself with Atlas, yet you wear similar military style clothing and weaponry. So tell me, where are you from?

Krieg: Planet Earth. More specifically Angel City: Metro Division.

Ruby: Earth? Are you an alien?

Krieg: Aren't you funny. No, I'm not an alien.

Ruby: Prove it!