Standing up when I finished, I looked at him before we kissed one last time before getting out of the shower.

Once we were dressed we went down to eat breakfast with Juliet.

" Do you mind bringing Damien and I some lunch at noon?" I asked her before I turned to leave with Damien.

" Sure I'd love to and while I'm at it I could bring some plants over to liven the place up for you" Juliet said

" Thanks; and I would like that" I say to her going out the door.

Before Damien parked his Harley near Jack's bike shop I seen that Jason has already gotten started on painting the shop. Damien gave me a nice quick kiss before I left him to go help Jason.

" Sorry, I'm late" I said to Jason before grabbing a paint brush to help with the painting.

" I've only been here for about ten minutes" he said

" Oh, okay well thanks anyways" I say

So, what's the name of your shop going to be? " Jason asked a few minutes later.

" Lily's Tattoo shop, it's the only thing I could think of " I say

" That sounds good! Would you mind if I painted it? I'll be sure to give it a good look" he asks

" Sure, I think you would do it better than I could" I say

" Thanks" he said

" Well, before I forget you can let people know that the shop will be opened this coming Monday if you want to have some customers to ink, and since you have a key you can come over at anytime at nights if you want to finish up stuff when I'm not here or play the video games as long as you don't throw parties"

" Great, I have some friends that needed their tats fixed and finished" Jason said while climbing up the ladder that was there.

" There is an appointment book on the desk for you and Hanna to keep track of the time and dates for your customer's " I say while painting white around the window.

" I won't be here this Thursday because I need to pick up my business papers so you can have Thursday, Friday and the weekend off before we get busy. I know sometimes Jack will need you for club business so please just reschedule the appointments on those dates or leave me a note and I will do it if it's a day when you need to leave in a hurry" I say

" Yeah, I'll remember that " he said before we went back to painting for a couple more hours until I seen Juliet pull up in her car.

" Do you want to take a break and finish tomorrow?" I looked over at Jason.

" Yeah, I'd like to grab a bite to eat and see if Jack needs anything" he replies.

" Alright; can you send Damien over here for me?" I asked while putting the lids on the paint cans cleaning up for the day.

" Sure, I'll see you tomorrow then" he said taking a red bandana and wiping his hands on it before walking to where Damien was.

When I finished cleaning. I followed Juliet in the shop and sat at the desk.

"Do you mind after Damien and I eat lunch if I catch a ride back home with you? Jason and I are done here for the day" I asked.

" You know that's fine with me" she said

" Thanks" I say before Damien comes in the door with some grease on him in spots here and there.

" Hey; Lil, Jason said you two were done for the day" He said walking over giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" Yes, I'm kinda tired and Juliet's going to give me a ride home if you'd like to come back over?" I asked, him giving him his lunch.

" You know I'd love to, but it's going to take me the rest of day to finish up over there" he said a disappointed.

"It's ok, I'll be over tomorrow to finish painting if you wanna come over" I say.

" Yeah, that'd be great" he said.

"Good afternoon Juliet" Damien said greeting her.

" Good afternoon to you to Damien" Juliet replied.

"Lily I'm going to bring in the plants and things in before we go" Juliet said before walking out the door.

Damien and I sat on the couch and ate lunch till Juliet came back in putting plants around the room.

" Alright, I'm going to go to the car and give you two a couple of minutes of privacy. It was nice to see you again Damien" Juliet said before going back out.

" I'll miss you tonight, but I'll be over here first thing in the morning when you come" he said before kissing me goodbye.

" Ok" I said as we both headed over to the door locking it and turning off the lights before going out.

⭐⭐⭐

Vote 🌟 and comment 📝 if you like