Chapter 10

Justin's POV:

*Sunday*

I was soundly asleep  in my confy bed,dreaming about a certain brunette girl, when "BAM!" I was on the floor with the mattress in top of me.

"What the hell?"I said.I kicked the mattress off me and looked up seeing Ryan with his arms crossed and Demi with her hands in her hips and a glare in her face.

"We need to talk."She said.

"Okay.But,did you really need to push me off the bed?"I asked annoyed.C'mon I was having a good dream.

"Yes,I did.I need answers.You were taking too long to wake up,so I asked Ryan to push you."She said and I looked at Ryan with a 'why did you do it?' look.

"I want some answers,too.Demi told me that you had a date."He said.

"Yeah,I don't see why that's a problem."I said.

"It wasn't just a date.It was a date with Selena,my best friend."Demi said.

"I still don't see the problem."

"There wasn't going to be a problem if your  best friend hadn't asked her out,too."Ryan said.

"Chaz asked her our?" I asked kind of jealous and surprised.

"Yes."She,said.

"You shouldn't be that surprised.He said he wanted to ask her out."Ryan said.

"When did he ask her out?"I asked.

"Yesterday,after school.You knew he liked her?"Demi said.

"No."I said.

"Course you did.You were there when he said-"I cut Ryan off.

"I didn't when I asked her out.I asked her in a date Monday,after we ate at a Mexican restaurant."

"Monday?"Demi asked.

"Yeah,you stayed in school doing the cheerleader thing."I said.

"Oh..."Both of them said.

"Yes 'Oh'."I said mimicking them."I didn't want to screw Chaz over."I said knowing they were thinking that.

"But did you ask her out on a second date?"Demi asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."I mumbled.

"Aha!"She said.

"You know what,of course I asked her out on a second date.We had a great time and I really like her."I said.And that's is so true.I really,really like her.

"You practically just met her."Demi said.

"So what? So did Chaz."I said.

"There is not what this is about."She said.

"What is it them?"I asked

"Is not like I want to be with Chaz instead of you.I am just being a good friend and I don't want her to be in a relationship right now,cause it's too complicated."She said.

"I understand that but-"I started to say but she cut me off.

"No,Justin.Listen to me.She just go out of a relationship.That didn't end in good terms.Stupid Nick.And she is pregnant.I don't want her to be in the middle of two best friends and end up getting hurt.'Cause I know she will.And you know why?"She asked and I shook my head.

"'Cause she always like to make everybody happy and forgets of herself.She won't want to let any of you two down.That's why you need to give her a break."