Chapter 17

Selena's POV:

This morning I was woken up with flashes. 

"Shit, Demi. The flash is on." I heard Miley's voice. Ugh, what are those two up to.

"What on earth are you doing?" Justin said with a sleep voice that was just really sexy. I admit.

"Were you taking pictures of us?" Justin asked.

"Well, I couldn't help it. You two just looked so cute." Demi smiled.

I just laughed it off. 

"We missed you at the party, yesterday." Miley said sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, I am sorry. I just couldn't go." I said remembering my freak out. 

"Gurl, you missed so much. First of all Jenny and John -" Miley started to tell the gossip but Justin interrupted her.

"Can't you tell her that later? I don't want to hear it." Justin groaned.

"Alright then. C'mon, Selena, let's go to your room so I can tell you everything." Miley took my hand to pull me up but Justin wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Not at all. She is staying and you two are leaving." He said.

"Nah uh. You had her last night."

"Let's go, Miley. We can talk to Sel later. You feeling better?" Demi asked me. And I nodded. She smiled and took Miley with her when she left.

"Finally, they left us. " Justin said and kissed my cheek. I smiled. I moved my body so my head was on his chest and he embraced me.

We just stood there. Justin was playing with my hair and I felt so at peace.

"Justin?" I said.

"Mmm?"

"I have an ultrasound appointment next week. You wanna come with me?" I asked biting my lip. I really want Justin to be a part of this.

"Of course." He said eagerly.

"Really?" I asked lifting my head to look in his eyes.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I just don't want you to think that it's somerhing you have to do. It's not your responsibility." I said.

"Selena. I don't think you understand. I want to take responsability. Maybe, people don't get it. But, I love those babies like they are mine. I love you and I feel like I am their father." He said with such honesty I felt my heart melt.

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I managed to find and wonderful man that wants to raise my babies as his own. 

I was speechless. 

"Unless you don't want me as their father." Justin said sadly.

"What? No. It's not that." I said taking his hand in mine. "It's just... Not everyone would want take responsabity for babies that aren't theirs. Justin, you are so young and you can accomplish so much in your life. Do you really want to be a father?" I asked because I want to give him a chance to back out. They are my babies and I love them, but my life has changed and will change so much more once they are born.

"Selena, I know it's hard to believe. And most guys my age would runaway from a responsability like that. But, I want this. I want to take care of those babies. I want to watch they grow up, I want them to call me 'dad'. I want to raise them with you. And I can accomplish everything with the three of you by my side." Justin said and I started to tear up.