Happy Birthday Toni!!

En başından başla

   " He kissed me! Whar are you talking about! I didn't even know he was going to be there! My car broke down and he took me home," Now I'm mad. He had to have lied. " You're ass of a boyfriend must've lied because I don't care! I really don't! He loves you! Why would I do something like that, huh?"

     I looked at Jax. He was looking at me as if I was a ghost. He didn't know what to do. He opened his mouth and closed it repeatedly. I shoved Hayley and stomped towards him. " You lied?" I said calmly. 

   He didn't answer. Just took a giant gulp, his eyes darting everywhere but me. I lost control and just slapped him. Really hard. I heard various 'Ooohs' and ' Damn' from everyone. I even heard it echo down the hall. 

    He turned his head, rubbing the red hand print on his face. I feel a little better. I turned away like it was nothing.

 " What? You aren't going to wish me happy birthday?" I asked. " At least sing..."

  " Happy birthday to you..." whispered a voice. Then everyone pitched in. " Happy birthday to you. Haaaappppyyy birthdaaaaay dear Tooooooooniiiiiii! Haaaaaaappppy Birthday toooooooo yooooouuuuuuuu!"

  " Thank you. This is already a great birthday. Now the queen commands you to go to class." Everyone laughed as the continued on with their day. I mean, everyone's used to me freaking out and beating someone up everyday. Like, I play fought with Elliot, Zayne, and Maggie before. Our school doesn't really pay attention to them. I'm actually starting to think it entertains the teachers. Luckily I always have very good grades. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After having various people sing me happy birthday in class, I had to excuse myself to go the bathroom at lunch. Once I walked out, I ran into Jax. He still had my hand print on his face. It must've hurt. He had his hands behind his back.

    " Toni I just want to say I'm sorry. I know you still don't forgive me," he said sadly.

  " Eh, I guess it's alright. I did have a nice time smacking you in the face," I said laughing. " But why?"

    " I didn't want Hayley to leave me or be mad at me. I kinda just panicked you know the feeling," he stuttered. " But here. I bought you a present of course," he said handing me a box. It was blue with a giant white ribbon on the top.

  " Thanks Jax."

    " Do you really think that?" he asked.

  " Think what Henderson?" I questioned.

    " That I-I'm in love with Hayley?" Really? You're asking me this. It's obvious. 

  " Yeah. You lied to her to stay with her. It's not that hard to figure out ya'know."

     " But what if I was still in love, just a little, with you?" Oh my Lorde, what am I supposed to say? No. He's not serious. Be independant Toni. Don't fall for it. It's kinda hard, when he's looking at me with his eyes full of compassion. 

   " I'd say you're little boy like I always do. You never know how to make a decision," I said with a smile.

     " That's not how it's supposed to go!" he bellowed," Y-You were supposed to say that you loved me and that I should leave Hayley. B-but you didn't......you didn't. Do you not love me anymore?" 

  I turned and walked away. I did not feel like dealing with this today. It's my birthday and I want to just be happy and not think about Jax all the time. It's all about me right now. It's the day I popped out my mom's vag not his. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I drove towards the hospital to see Presley. I've seen her once Saturday. Her hair was already falling out. She already bald now. She sent me a photo. She still looks beautiful. 

  " I'm here for Presley," I said with Jax's gift still in my hand. The nurse nodded, telling me her room number. I already knew, but I had to check in. I rushed down the hallway and opened the door to see Pres sitting on the bed watching Glee. 

   " Oh, happy birthday Toni!" she screamed. She had a wool hat on her head. Bright smile on her face. " You broguth me a gift? It's your bithday."

  " It's mine from Jax. I haven't opened it yet though." I told her. She eyed me. 

    " And you're wearing makeup. Toni, you're such a big girl now. I'm gonna get old," she said dramatically. " Open it."

   I untied to ribbon and lifted the top. I saw a note on top in his handwriting.

      I know that probably really hate me right now. Considering I fucked with your feelings and I'm sorry. I truly am. You have no idea. Well, I know most wouldn't really consider it a gift. You probably are going to tape my face to it and burn it. You should maybe thank Brendan a little, because he said you like simple things. But it was worth a shot. Happy Birtday. 

  I saw a teddy bear. Average sized. A normal brown teddy bear. I actually thought it was pretty cute. It may not be a huge gift like a necklace or bracelet, but I really do like this. I hugged it, smelling his cologne. 

   " That's so sweet...." said Presley. " It's really cute. I think that's a great gift Toni. Did you thank him?" she asked.

  " Yeah. I'm not going to burn it or throw darts at it. I'm going to keep it." I took out my phone and thanked Brendan. After I sent the text, he started calling me.

     " You're thanking me?" he asked. 

   " Yes, bye Brendan," I said hanging up. I don't want to talk to him. He makes me angry too much. 

      " That was a very quick call," laughed Presley. 

   " I know, but I don't want to talk to him. "

       " Go home Toni," she replied.

    " But I-"

      " No butts, I want you to spend time with your family. It's your birthday. I know you want to spend time with me, but I want you to spend your birthday with your family. Not in a hospital."

     " Okay. Love ya Presley. I hope you get better," I told her getting up. 

      " Me too..."

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " Family I'm home!" I yelled. My mom came from the living room with Adam, Luke...and the Hendersons? What the hell are they doing here?

       " Hi Toni and happy birthday, " said Mrs. Henderson. 

   This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnngg night.

   Hey hey hey. I'm happy track season is about to be over. One more week of practice, then I have a meet then I'm done. You know what that means, more update. Jump for joy homies. You know in like July it's going to be a year of Project Player, I used to update way slower. I forgot what day. I should check so I can celebrate or whatever. Well you know. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee lovelies!!!! Happy Birthday to my character Toni!